Question Hebrew firmware

tomerr

i've used GB 0.27, 0.29 with the rtl fix and 0.30 - all of them managed to connect to MB3. never smoothly, always had to disable bl & renable . it connects - but badly & doesn't keep connection alive after phone goes into "sleep".
also, sometimes it's connected (i can send test calls) but it still says connecting

well, i tried 27,28,29,30 and only 27 was able to connect my phone. is there a way to make the rtl fix at this version as well?

disabling and enabling bluetooth did the work. does anyone know how do i fix the lines that are in the wrong order?

I will test compiling Hebrew FW tomorrow. Although notifications will be in the wrong order (LTR), menu will be RTL I think.
can you please test persian fonts too?? its same as arabic ,but 4 letters are different from arabic fonts... many users in iran are wait for this font...
thanks for your support...

alone10

Is it impossible to do Really RTL - the text will be from right to left (with the current solve the text is readable but when the message have emoji the lines are changing/jumping)

tomerr

Is it impossible to do Really RTL - the text will be from right to left (with the current solve the text is readable but when the message have emoji the lines are changing/jumping)
it's totally possible..just a matter of time until official fw with RTL support is released

alone10

I have a question, can I add screens to the watch(for example screen for when is the sunset or something like this)?

djolex

can you please test persian fonts too?? its same as arabic ,but 4 letters are different from arabic fonts... many users in iran are wait for this font...
thanks for your support...
If it is approved on Translation Portal, it will be compiled soon.

Hanan

i've used GB 0.27, 0.29 with the rtl fix and 0.30 - all of them managed to connect to MB3. never smoothly, always had to disable bl & renable . it connects - but badly & doesn't keep connection alive after phone goes into "sleep".
also, sometimes it's connected (i can send test calls) but it still says connecting
Do you know what the problem? Its happen to me too

tomerr

no, as i mentioned above, gb has a problem keeping constant bt connection to mb3 (at least from my experience)

alone10

What with the emoji problem? There are few emojies that convert to five blocks with questions marks or more and it is disturbs...

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChipAndDeal