Question Hebrew firmware

In order to see correct Hebrew notification:

1. Make sure you have the neccesery fonts
2. Disable the notifications from mifit
3. Enable the new feature at Gadgetbridge (Settings>Language and region settings>Right to Left support)

I myself use it only for notifications and mifit for everything else..

Shaked

In order to see correct Hebrew notification:

1. Make sure you have the neccesery fonts
2. Disable the notifications from mifit
3. Enable the new feature at Gadgetbridge (Settings>Language and region settings>Right to Left support)

I myself use it only for notifications and mifit for everything else..
And which font i need to download?

tomerr

And which font i need to download?
you need to flash fw 1.3.0.8 English custom by Kirill and use Mi Fit 3.4.6.8 to see Hebrew .
I strongly recommend reading in the forum about flashing fw (I prefer to use Gadgetbridge) before doing anything. Also, make sure you install Mi Fit 3.4.6.8 and sync it to the band before flashing.

tomerr

You can use gadgetbridge app for Hebrew solution
there is something very wrong with GB constant connection to MB3 -
when it works, it works well (notifications included). when it's not able to connect to MB3 (for some odd reason i couldn't figure out), it can actually drain your phone's battery with high cpu usage and can also freeze your phone..! I'm on Android 8.0 , can't recall the last time an app froze my phone.
I've tried giving it a couple of shots with controlling the notifications to MB3 etc , but at the moment , at least with the modded ver with RTL support - I'm staying away from using it

After turning off in the mifit, it should start to work from GB.
In order to control specific apps, there is a blacklist where you can check which apps you don't want to see. (or check everything and uncheck what you want)

alone10

I did it but I don't receive any notifications from WhatsApp when mifit is off...can you tell me where exactly I should disable WhatsApp in mifit??

for some strange reason , only old Gadgetbridge version can connect to my mi band but when i try to connect it with a newer version ( roi or offical 0.30 ) it doesnt connect. do you know whats wrong with that? is it possible to try to involve the rtl with version 0.27? thanks.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franjex