APP Mod Hey+ App

dimryz

Hello,

Thank you for your firmwares and translations.

But I use *Flash app, lastest englishresources and firmware, the date is MM/DD. Can I change it somehow?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Reuploaded :).
Hello,

Thank you for your firmwares and translations.

But I use *Flash app, lastest englishresources and firmware, the date is MM/DD. Can I change it somehow?
Use the "Hey Plus - Flash" only for flash. Install the version you want over the "Hey Plus - Flash", and delete / reinstall the screen you want for have DD MM :).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hey Plus Application English, French, Greek, Russian and Spanish are reuploaded !

⤳ Dec 17 2018 :
★ [Fixed] MM.DD in the SmartBand Homescreen
(In the Hey Plus Application go in "Dials" -> Edit -> and delete the dial you use. Then, in "Dials", go in "All" and reinstall the dial).
★ Russian translations are improved !

dimryz

Hey Plus Application English, French, Greek, Russian and Spanish are reuploaded !

⤳ Dec 17 2018 :
★ [Fixed] MM.DD in the SmartBand Homescreen
(In the Hey Plus Application go in "Dials" -> Edit -> and delete the dial you use. Then, in "Dials", go in "All" and reinstall the dial).
★ Russian translations are improved !
May I share you link at Mega on 4pda?

How to flash a Custom Firmware / Resources ?
If you have an update in the Hey Plus Application, isn't necessary do the Step 1 !

Step 1
★ You need have "USB Debugging" option enabled in the "Developer options" of your phone and be Rooted !
★ If you use Windows, you need install adb drivers.
★ If you use Ubuntu OS, you need open terminal and write "sudo apt-get install adb".

★ Open "cmd" / Terminal :
Windows : Win+R -> Write "cmd" -> Tap on "Enter".
Go in your "adb" folder : Write "cd ../../adb/" for me.
Ubuntu : Ctrl+Alt+T -> Write "sudo apt-get install adb".

★ In the "cmd" or the "Terminal", tap "adb shell".
★ You will have :

* daemon not running. starting it now at tcp:xxx *
* daemon started successfully *
phoneName:/ $

★ Tap "su" (Your phone will maybe ask something, accept).
★ Now you have :

phoneName:/ #

★ Tap "am start -n com.ryeex.groot/com.ryeex.groot.developer.DeveloperActivity"
★ The Hey Plus Developer page will be opened on your phone.
Also you will have :

Starting: Intent { cmp=com.ryeex.groot/.developer.DeveloperActivity }

★ Now you can close "cmd" / Terminal. Write "exit" for exit the shell mode, and "exit" again for close "cmd" / Terminal.
★ On your phone, tap on "Debugging Tools" -> "Restore".
★ Tap on "Restart".
★ Tap on the back button of your phone for return at the Hey Plus Application homescreen.
★ After the restart, synchronize your data and you will have Firmware version 0.6.40.

Not be worried ! Only the Firmware version is modified, not the Firmware :).
Now you can go to the
Step 2.
★ Install Hey Plus - Flash (link in the thread).

Step 2
★ Open the Hey Plus Application.
★ Go in "Settings" -> "Firmware version".
★ Turn off your Bluetooth.
★ Start the update (files will be downloaded, and you will have error message with "Cancel" and "Retry" buttons).
★ Copy the Custom Firmware (file "1") (and the Custom Resource (file "0")) in "Internal Storage -> Android -> data -> com.ryeex.groot -> cache -> firmware -> *SmartBand ID* -> *Firmware version*.
★ Turn on your Bluetooth.
★ Return in the Hey Plus Application and tap on "Retry" button.
★ Wait. After flash, the SmartBand will reboot.
★ If you use Hey Plus - Flash, the Application will say "Failed", tap on "Cancel".
★ Enjoy :).

Hello! How can I do the step "start the update"?
I go to "settings", "Firmware version" (There's only letters in chinese), I "turn of the bluetooth", and then I don't recieve any error messsage.
Thank you!

Hello guys. I'm new here and I read everything you guys have done to allow us use the Hey+ but I still have some questions and I hope you could answer them for me.

1. I need to install the original chinece app before doing anything else right(like the flash firmware and resource stuff)? Or can i do it with the versions you guys made?
2. I can only ignore Step 1 if my original chinese app has an update to do right? If its in the latest vesion (1.6. something) I have to go trough step 1?
3. Is there any major major difference between the english versions?
4. To force the date into my time instead of the chinese, changing the configuration (as shown in one of the topics) is the only way?

Thanks for all the work you've done guys!

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I go to "settings", "Firmware version" (There's only letters in chinese), I "turn of the bluetooth", and then I don't recieve any error messsage.
Thank you!
Install Hey Plus - Flash ^^.
Hello guys. I'm new here and I read everything you guys have done to allow us use the Hey+ but I still have some questions and I hope you could answer them for me.

1. I need to install the original chinece app before doing anything else right(like the flash firmware and resource stuff)? Or can i do it with the versions you guys made?
2. I can only ignore Step 1 if my original chinese app has an update to do right? If its in the latest vesion (1.6. something) I have to go trough step 1?
3. Is there any major major difference between the english versions?
4. To force the date into my time instead of the chinese, changing the configuration (as shown in one of the topics) is the only way?

Thanks for all the work you've done guys!
1. No, you don't need install the Original Hey Plus in Chinese.
2.You can ignore the step 1 only if the Application say you have an update yes.
3. Between the two English Applications ? One have homescreens for the Hey Plus SmartBand with DD.MM, the other with MM.DD.
4. Install one of my Hey Plus Application and your Hey Plus SmartBand will get automatically the good hour :).

Install Hey Plus - Flash ^^.

1. No, you don't need install the Original Hey Plus in Chinese.
2.You can ignore the step 1 only if the Application say you have an update yes.
3. Between the two English Applications ? One have homescreens for the Hey Plus SmartBand with DD.MM, the other with MM.DD.
4. Install one of my Hey Plus Application and your Hey Plus SmartBand will get automatically the good hour :).
Thank you!

Thank you for your answer.
I installed again the last Version of the application (1.1.1.2) with Firmware 1.6.15.
I click settings, Firmware Version, but nothing happens.
Thank you for your help.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mobin1