APP Mod Hey+ App

mmaximo5

Hi guys,

I followed all you said these months. I just bought the hey+ band, and today I recivied it at home. i'm from Spain so I can't use it, just I'm afraid that I waste my money. The hey+ band only shows the QR Code to download the app. Can I be able in the future to update de band and use it? lease tell me some information about my situation, I have the Chinese version, can't do nothing now.

Giving you guys update. I was able to create a Xiaomi account that is binded and verified to a Chinese (+86) number. I used the Xiaomi account to login on the Hey+ app but it still prompted me to add a Chinese number to login/register.

Since the Chinese number I used on my Xiaomi account was an online service, I was able to get verification code from Xiaomi but I was not able to get verification code from Hey+ app after many retries.

So it seems impossible to register on the Hey+ app using a sms verification website like www.getsmscode.com

Last edited:
Hey Guys! Today I finally received my "international version" of the Hey+ from Banggood. Poorley it seems its just the chinese version selled under a wrong name :sneaky: Now I´m not sure what to do because logging in into Hey+ app isn´t possible because of the chinese number :sneaky:

Attachments

GEOZN8

Contributor
Hey Guys! Today I finally received my "international version" of the Hey+ from Banggood. Poorley it seems its just the chinese version selled under a wrong name :sneaky: Now I´m not sure what to do because logging in into Hey+ app isn´t possible because of the chinese number :sneaky:
Hello dear. I have the same problem with you. You opened the box inside the instruction manual is at Chinese? Also tray to connect the clock with apk and you can login because it needs Chinese number? You opened some case?

Hey, i have "Hey plus". How to change time in the "Hey plus" ?
Only time from Chinese region ?

Thanks for reading ;)

asti

Hey, i have "Hey plus". How to change time in the "Hey plus" ?
Only time from Chinese region ?

Thanks for reading ;)
Same problem here :( Any way of changing the time zone? Additionally any possibility of adding weather of cities outside china?
I guess that we will need to wait for an update but just in case :)

Carl

Staff member
Hello, some one who want to get the hey+ account , contact with me, and also tell me your order number from xiaomi huawei online store from Aliexpress or from Geekdoing mall.

Last edited:
Hello, some one who want to get the hey+ account , contact with me, and also tell me your order number from xiaomi huawei online store from Aliexpress or from Geekdoing mall.
I feel I won't be able to get an account because I'm getting my Hey+ from a supplier who bought a bunch. No order number or whatnot.

GEOZN8

Contributor
The Hey+ Samartband it is a very beautify watch !! We will hope that the Ryeex give the update quickly and a lot of people can buy it !! :)

I think the international version won't come out. It's for selling in china only. Because the hey+ band has released since about 3 months ago. And now we still can't get access to manage it because we don't have china numbers. I think we've wasted our money. Now I bought honor band 4 of Huawei which is more feature, we also able to manage many more things(featuring) the band directly without managing from phone. And the animation of the screen is way much better than Hey+ band. The battery life is 14 days which is just 4 less than hey+ band. English version is already available since the band was released.

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I think the international version won't come out. It's for selling in china only. Because the hey+ band has released since about 3 months ago. And now we still can't get access to manage it because we don't have china numbers. I think we've wasted our money. Now I bought honor band 4 of Huawei which is more feature, we also able to manage many more things(featuring) the band directly without managing from phone. And the animation of the screen is way much better than Hey+ band. The battery life is 14 days which is just 4 less than hey+ band. English version is already available since the band was released.
You think but you haven't information directly from Ryeex. It will have an International version.
Also, the Hey+ SmartBand was released the September 20... If between today and the release date there is three months for you, there is only one for me.

Honor Band 4 have more features than the Hey+, I'm not sure about that ;). Also, you can customize the Hey+ screen if you don't like it :).
For moment the Hey+ Application and the Hey+ SmartBand are officially in Chinese only, so if you buy an Hey+ you know you will must be patient before can use it in your language, and for the obligation of a Chinese number, if you read the thread you have the information.

The Health option on the English 1.0.7.2 app crashes for me every time i try to access. Does this happen to others as well?

How can i see my sleep pattern using Hey+ app or any other app?

BenBen

Hello everyone, does the Hey+ have a stopwatch and/or timer? I couldn't find any info on this...

i just got the Hey+ Band but can't use it since there is no international app (verification with german fon number). So i'm waiting for the international version of the app... ;)

GEOZN8

Contributor
Hello everyone, does the Hey+ have a stopwatch and/or timer? I couldn't find any info on this...

i just got the Hey+ Band but can't use it since there is no international app (verification with german fon number). So i'm waiting for the international version of the app... ;)
The Hey app still does not have a stopwatch or timer !! We hope at the future it has !! Company make already 2 update firmwares (1.0.3 the latest) and a lot of new apks the last time. We believe that as time goes by it will become better and better with more functions and options !!

Ready and the Greek translation just right now !! The Greek new apk HeyPlus_1.0.8.1 it will be ready in very little time !! ;)

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Narra