Tutorial How to Install Firmware via GadgetBridge

Maddoctor

Hey.
i need your help please.
i installed the english virsion Mili_wuhan_1.5.0.2_English_ddmm_GeekDoing_23.08.18 (1) but i can't slide my band. it's stuck on the time and date only
Try refresh info with mi fit. If this doesn't fix, try reinstalling the firmware

edsonsp42

boa tarde, instalei este firmware usando o EX file explorer da play store, e parece que funcionou bem, ainda estou testando, mas ao levantar o braço a tela não se ilumina, aguma configuração a fazer depois da instalação do firmware pt_br?

magnolima

After installing the firmware, should I uninstall the oficial Mi Fit? I tried the Portuguese version and after running the official app tge firmware was reverted to Chinese. Besides, I got stuck at watch screen

When I install firmware mi band 3 have just this menu. Before installing there was a lot of menu

Last edited by a moderator:

Taragorn

Having problems with deleting old mi bands from the device list, app reinstall and clearing catche/data files doesnt help. Cant connect to mi band 3 that I'm using either :(

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Having problems with deleting old mi bands from the device list, app reinstall and clearing catche/data files doesnt help. Cant connect to mi band 3 that I'm using either :(
Delete GadgetBridge data in your phone parameters.

Also, use Notify and Fitness for flash Firmware and Resources, more safe and easy than GadgetBridge :).
Procedure in FAQ.

zzzakos

All right with installing the Greek firmware. But when the band 3 will be connected to the mifit app it automatically updates the software and restores the Chinese firmware.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
All right with installing the Greek firmware. But when the band 3 will be connected to the mifit app it automatically updates the software and restores the Chinese firmware.
Use Mi Fit 3.4.6 with Greek Firmware 1.5.0.2.

Maddoctor

Install mi fit from itechnews.gr, latest version found there.

I did the whole procedure, but when it connects in mifit, it returns the language to Chinese, I have already disabled automatic updates in Playstore.

ZefDK

I did the steps and installed the language, and now it wont connect in either Mi Fit or Gadget Bride
. Can someone please help!!!!!!

Petr1980

Zastavím se v Gadgetu. MiBand3 naramek to najde, ale nepřipojí se. Nevím co s tím. Díky předem za radu, Císař Petr

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui