News Huawei Honor Smartband 4

Carl

Staff member
Huawei Honor Band 4

Honor Band 4 | GeekDoing Mall
(For more information about the GeekDoing Mall, click here.)

Highlights
0.95 Inch AMOLED Touch Large Color Screen :
Large screen full touch, 0.95 AMOLED true color screen, showing 45 characters.

Scientific Sleep Monitoring :
Scientific sleep monitoring, intelligently identify sleep conditions (difficulty falling asleep, sleeping time period, analyzing sleep data).

24-hour Accurate Real-time Heart Rate Monitoring :
Heart rate monitoring, 24-hour real-time heart rate monitoring, pay attention to your health.

5ATM Water Resistant :
50 meters water resistant, equivalent to a water pressure of 50 meters underwater, not only to wear swimming,you can also record the data when swimming.

Professional Swimming Posture Recognition :
Equipped with six-axis sensor / automatic recognition of the main strokes (freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly, backstroke) / record speed, distance, number of turns, calories, average SWOLF and other data.

Multiple Sports Modes :
It has 7 exercise modes: outdoor running, indoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor riding, indoor cycling, free training, swimming pool.

Long Time Standby :
Ultra-long standby time up to 14 days in the ordinary situation, save the frequent charging trouble. If use the scientific sleep function, the continuous use of time can reach 6 days.

Do you want to get the Honor Band 4 ?

Compared with the Honor Band 4 Running Version, Hey+ Band and Mi Band 3, which one do you prefer ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Do you want to get the Honor Band 4 ?
I really like the big screen, with all informations on the home screen, and the personalized numbers for hours. I will see :p.

Compared with the Honor Band 4 Running Version, Hey+ Band and Mi Band 3, which one do you prefer ?
I prefer the Hey+ Band, announced with better battery life (and I like the little white light band at bottom).

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu