FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

phpoiret

I think I have a big problem to update to French.
I can't login with my Google Account ("Please wait" and nothing happens)
When I login with my Mi Fit Account, it works, I can pair the MB4..
But, it's impossible to upgrade firmware... The process stops randomly at 20%, 95%...
It gets on my nerves.

Last edited:

rgiernoth

I have the Chinese version of the Mi Band 4 and a German OnePlus 6T phone. Unfortunately, pairing the band with this Mi Fit version keeps failing, even after completely deinstalling the old version before installing the new one. Any ideas what I could do? Many thanks in advance.

i found this pic in group " miband thailand "

owner that band was comment
" it can read thai language from since unbox. may be it not pass QC from factory"

if this pic is Real
i think officer in factory may be install wrong firmware to this band

Last edited:

stunt14

I assume this is some unofficial app, so why is it a requirement to to 'sign in' or 'sign up' in order to use it? Where does this sign in data go? Is there a way for the device to be untethered from the cloud with some firmware?

tomini

I assume this is some unofficial app, so why is it a requirement to to 'sign in' or 'sign up' in order to use it? Where does this sign in data go? Is there a way for the device to be untethered from the cloud with some firmware?
It is the official MiFit app, just modded.
You'd need to reprogram it from the start if you would want to strip out the initial login screen.
Plus the bonus is cloud saves and when there would be official translation for your language, then you could easily go to unmodded MiFit and still have same stats.

stunt14

It is the official MiFit app, just modded.
You'd need to reprogram it from the start if you would want to strip out the initial login screen.
Plus the bonus is cloud saves and when there would be official translation for your language, then you could easily go to unmodded MiFit and still have same stats.
Ok thanks for the info. My band already works in English (I have the China version without NFC) as that seems to be set by the phone's OS language on installation. However I was interested in removing stuff like the alipay section using a different firmware, but I assume when Xiaomi officially launches a global version there will be an official firmware doing this. I was just uncomfortable with my data being uploaded elsewhere.

phpoiret

After many tries on my Note 9, the update won't install...

So I tried with a LG V30. The update with French was done in 5 minutes...

Then, I re-pair my MB4 on my Note 9... A new update re-install Chinese language...

I re-install this modded app and the firmware update worked great...

Now, my MB4 is definitely in French.

I hope the official solution will be available quickly.

Thank you for your modded app.

Firmware installed with this procedure is international and official one?

When international firmware will be available for Chinese version, can I overwrite it?

Thanks!

phpoiret

Do you know when Caller ID will by functionnal on this firmware ?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

pastorale

is there anyway to keep miband in english when i change phone's language back to other language that not support yet (like vietnamese)? i use chinese version

Last edited:
Hi

I have Redmi note 4 with Android 6.0 and the application after downloading and when I try to install it, it throws out "Analysis error" error while parsing package. And yes I have uninstalled the old Mi Fit app. Don't know what to do? thanks for the anwers

Ahoj

mám Redmi note 4 s androidem 6.0 a aplikace po stažení a při pokusu ji nainstalovat, vyhodí hlášku "Chyba analýzy" Při analýze balíčku došlo k chybě. A ano mám odinstalovanou starou Mi Fit aplikaci. Nevíte, co bych měl udělat? Děkuji za odpovědi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pawelb16