FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

muchabdg

I can't connect my band with a phone using Your apk. I hadn't that kind of problem in official one. Any solution?

Exsilium

Polish translated file:
Mi Band 4 Text Dump PL - Pastebin.com

Possible problems:
  1. Some entries look technical so I did not translated them. However some might be still translated since it was hard to distinguish translatable entries from technical ones. So if person importing file is more aware what is correct please use only translations where it is needed.
  2. Translation contains a lot of Polish letters. If there will be a problem with displaying them properly, please convert "special" characters to standard ones. ą -> a, ó->o, ż->z, ź->z, ć->c, ę->e, ł->l, ń->n, ś->s

Last edited:

fprietog

Just received an official new firmware and resorces for my global MB4. New firmware version is 1.0.5.39.

Got two files in firmware folder, maybe one is resources and the other firmware:
-rw-rw---- 1 root everybody 929467 2019-07-04 08:03 811e694acce59080f874bf932f50115d
-rw-rw---- 1 root everybody 1253044 2019-07-04 08:03 94fb3e51ec3afe9895a760b435d8efb8

MajekMUFC

Why sometimes when I don't have my phone with me, Mi Band 4 change english language and go back to chinese signs... And after that I must go to Mi Band Master app and once again change language to spanish/french and after that to english. It is really irritating. I am using Mi Band Master as you write here to change language for CN version without changing phone language. I do not uninstall MiFit app because I prefer it than MiBandMaster. MBM is only for changing language.

For information, I reinstalled the official mi-fit to update to the latest v1.0.5.39 and... it went back to chinese, so there is still no official support for french :ROFLMAO: so keep using the mod apk and don't bother trying the new firmware.
doesn't matter I'm keeping it in chinese for now, I use more the app than the band anyway !

Maddoctor

I have used the modified mi fit. Greek is not officially supported....hope yet. So even with the modified mi fit, I have a chinese menu. So the modified mi fit is good for those that they have as a language one of the languages supported from the international firmware. For us I guess must have a forced english mi fit to work ok. Hope Kirill to manage to create one! Till now he has done a wonderful job so I believe in him!

MajekMUFC

My language is automaticly changing to chinese ...
Is there any Polish firmware ?
Not now. Maybe when someone put translated code from @Exsilium we will be able to use our language at miband4 ;). For now only 2 ways - change smartphone language to english or use alternative apps for MiBand 4 - Notify&Fitness or Mi Band Master which are able to change miband language to english (for CN version, maybe global is ok without this modifications and support english at once).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00