FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There going to be East Europe version with lot of European language, like Czech , Slovakia, etc And it should be same I hope same fw and res like latest hw (mi Smart Band 4). Not confirmed he yet , but languages yes 😊😁

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
There going to be East Europe version with lot of European language, like Czech , Slovakia, etc And it should be same I hope same fw and res like latest hw (mi Smart Band 4). Not confirmed he yet , but languages yes 😊😁
Czech is in FW and Res from 1.0.5.55 but is disabled

I get update and processed at first try and without problem. I'm using modify Mi Fit 4.0.5 and mi band master pro (just authorized by mi fit) and now it's running on 1.0.5.66 firmware and 60 res. (Hw : Mi smart band 4)
Do you have a bracelet with or without NFC?

Jipangi

Hello,

I think that my band is a Global version. How can I use it in English with my smartphone in Portuguese?

Firmware version: v1.0.5.66

Last edited:
I don't have update to newest firmware :( Still without polish language support (V1.0.5.22). But if I change version Mi Fit (for example from Google Play), I can apply it

Last edited:

mostmaz

Any help for the arabic language?
I had it on my previous mi band 3
Any way to import it to the mi band 4 ?
I can do it myself if any simple guide provided

pizzonia

Hello,
I have Mi Band 4 from 1 week now, but the battery life is really really bad. I use the default watchface, Viber notifications, Call notifications, low brightness, and sleep assistant, but the battery life is around 2-3 days. I have around 10 incoming calls and 30-40 Viber notifications. I stopped the Viber notifications, but still 4 % drain for around 5 hours. It is with 1.0.5.48 firmware and I did factory reset twice. Do you have a similar problem?
Did you solve this problem?
I have exactly the same problem.Battery last about 2 days. Bought in Goldway store on Aliexpress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui