Question Mi Band 3 NFC stuck on "connect to app to update"

Ivan9898

Edit: I managed to solve it with the help of @orion . The solution was to install the latin fonts using 'Notify & Fitness for Mi Band'.

Hello, the title says it all. Nothing happens if I swipe on the MiBand, just the screen in the image below. It connects to MiFit and other apps but the display is always being stuck on "connect to app to update" and I can't do anything with it.

I tried to let the battery die in the freezer and recharging it fully but no luck.
Any solutions?

Last edited:

r755

just flash compatible resource with your firmware version , check in 'Resources' to find compatible res :)

Same problem. Tried different combinations but nothing. Any luck?

Option 1 (safest): if you have Notify & Fitness installed go to Settings > Advanced Modified firmware and check the show emoticons. It will give you the option to download the latin fonts.
Option 2: Try to search for Mili_wuhan_ft.zip it is for the Mi Band 3 without NFC but it works.

redcom7

same happened to me //// I am about to paint it blue and trough it in to the Aegean sea ...

Ivan9898

Option 1 (safest): if you have Notify & Fitness installed go to Settings > Advanced Modified firmware and check the show emoticons. It will give you the option to download the latin fonts.
Option 2: Try to search for Mili_wuhan_ft.zip it is for the Mi Band 3 without NFC but it works.
Kudos to you my friend! You just fixed the problem! Can't thank you enough!

redcom7

Thank you.. This also works to my mb3...

Baha7

İ tried to upload mi band custom with gadgedbridge.And my miband3 is not workin now.Only Connect To Upp To :(

Ivan9898

İ tried to upload mi band custom with gadgedbridge.And my miband3 is not workin now.Only Connect To Upp To :(
Try using @orion s method. It fixed mine. Make sure to download fw and res for your mi band 3 and if it's nfc download fw and res for nfc version.

I don’t want to start a new thread so hopefully you can help me. I’ve tried everything including updating the font file but I’m not having any luck. Please can someone give me a dumb down step by step guide I can try. Does it make a difference with not having the NFC version. I currently have version v2.0.0.4 installed

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00