FT Mod Mi Band 4/5 - Custom Font | Emoticons & Accented letters

ViBE

a few days ago i gave it a try and installed this font. but i noticed that this is broken or something and it cannot display "@" sign. then i installed the original v1. but the "@" sign is still broken. what the heck should i do?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
a few days ago i gave it a try and installed this font. but i noticed that this is broken or something and it cannot display "@" sign. then i installed the original v1. but the "@" sign is still broken. what the heck should i do?
@ was never displayed correctly with small font for me.

Its weird. If i force language to Romanian, i have ”ș” and ”ț”, but small letters. And if i let in English, i have accented letters but not ”ș” and ”ț”.
It would have been fine if ”mi fit" had an option to replace the letters with diacritics in normal letters. Like ”ș” to be displayed ”s” on ”mi band”. Or someone skilled to make an accented font for romanian language ...

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Its weird. If i force language to Romanian, i have ”ș” and ”ț”, but small letters. And if i let in English, i have accented letters but not ”ș” and ”ț”.
It would have been fine if ”mi fit" had an option to replace the letters with diacritics in normal letters. Like ”ș” to be displayed ”s” on ”mi band”. Or someone skilled to make an accented font for romanian language ...
There is an option to do that in Modified Mi Fit - All in One ^^.

OMG, you are right. I got it. If I leave the application in English and activate "Latin Notifications", the specific Romanian letters (ăîâșț) are displayed as "aiast". Its perfect. And emoji works too :eek:
Thanks for modified Modified Mi Fit - All in One. Its really a great app.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
OMG, you are right. I got it. If I leave the application in English and activate "Latin Notifications", the specific Romanian letters (ăîâșț) are displayed as "aiast". Its perfect. And emoji works too :eek:
Thanks for modified Modified Mi Fit - All in One. Its really a great app.
You're welcome :).

xfx6200

Hi ! Thank you for making this modification, they are extremely small ha ha ha! It is much better than that square, at least it gives you an idea of what happens.

reziko

hello i`m form republic of Georgian and your languge are sylfean.ttf Unicode ქწერტ <-- This is your aharacter style whats can i do see notification in georgian langage ?

McDin1988

Maybe I'm too stupid. I have no android device, so I user AmazTools on my iphone to flash the linked file, but nothing changes. I have still "?" instead of the emoticons. Firmware is 1.0.7.44 and the newest I get in MiFitApp :( The Language is German

What I'm doing wrong?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Maybe I'm too stupid. I have no android device, so I user AmazTools on my iphone to flash the linked file, but nothing changes. I have still "?" instead of the emoticons. Firmware is 1.0.7.44 and the newest I get in MiFitApp :( The Language is German

What I'm doing wrong?
You can't get emoticons with iOS.
To have emoticons displayed it require custom Font with emoticons and Modified application ^^.

With iOS, there isn't Modified application to permit display emoticons :/.

McDin1988

You can't get emoticons with iOS.
To have emoticons displayed it require custom Font with emoticons and Modified application ^^.

With iOS, there isn't Modified application to permit display emoticons :/.
Oh, okay... thanks for quick response... Can I get original font file anywhere? So the custom file isn't needed any more

ibo2ibo

Hi, Mi Band 4 updated and it's supporting the Turkish language now but it's using the small font on notifications. I was using this font before and it's working well. How can I use this font file now? it's not working, not affecting the band.

Thank you!

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui