Tutorial Mi Band 5 - How to modify Watchfaces files

IvanoKozy

Is it possible to have shortcuts like on original watchfaces on custom watchfaces ? Like it open the heartreate "menu" when you click on the heartrate on the watchface ?
Thank you !

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Is it possible to have shortcuts like on original watchfaces on custom watchfaces ? Like it open the heartreate "menu" when you click on the heartrate on the watchface ?
Thank you !
Hi,

No isn't possible, the management of shortcuts is from firmware.

Hi all, and thanks Magical Unicorn for all the great work ! I understood more in 15 minutes here than after an hour of researching around....

I have a few questions to better understand what I'm learning in order to create my own watchface...

Question 1 :
Let's say I edit a random watchface and it currently has this :
"Battery": { "BatteryIcon": { "X": 0, "Y": 0, "ImageIndex": 44, "ImagesCount": 11 } },

How are the 11 images used to reflect the battery status ? Does it divide 100% of battery by 11 and then will display one of each image for each part (so for example, image 44 for 0 to ~9% battery, image 45 for ~9% to ~18%, and so on) ?
Or else, how to create that mapping between the battery status and the picture to be displayed among the 11 available ?

Question 2 :
What does this Preview 1 section mean ?
"Background": { "Preview1": { "X": 18, "Y": 17, "ImageIndex": 43 } },

Or what about other elements that are hard to understand like "UnknownV11": 0 in "Time" and so on ?

Question 3 :
Is there a guide somewhere of elements you can or cannot use for a given parameter ?
How do you know for example that there is "Hours" and "Tens" and "Ones" in Time ?
Or, if I want to display pulse as digits or as an image , can I choose ? What's the limit ?

Thanks a lot !!

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 1,878 53.0%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,043 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 621 17.5%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amirmaroofianaloujeh