Tutorial Mi Bands Tools | Mi Band 3/4/5/6 & Amazfit Band 5

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
yo need translation for german & polish? I can help, mif u want to
Changelog is about new Official Mi Band Resources translation languages recognized, not languages added in the tool :).

I tried to use Mi Band Tools at mac/with mono, but it doesnt work :
> mono Mi\ Bands\ Tools.exe /Users/...Avengers.bin

nothing happend, but if i start it without without settings, i get

"Mi Bands Tools | By Magical Unicorn

## Usage ##
1. Resources:
- Decompile: Drag and drop a compressed Resources file onto Mi Bands Tools.exe.
- Compile: Drag and drop a decompiled Resources directory onto Mi Bands Tools.exe.

2. Resources Translations (.dat file in decompiled Resources directory):
- Decompile: Drag and drop a Resources translations (.dat) file from decompiled Resources directory onto Mi Bands Tools.exe.
- Compile: Drag and drop a decompiled Resources translations directory onto Mi Bands Tools.exe.

## Credits ##
- Valeronm: Amazfit Bip Tools.
- Gualdimar: MB4 Resources pack/unpack based on Amazfit Bip Tools & MB4 lang files packer/unpacker.

Tap any key to exit."
Tool is made for Windows, and as I said in the thread i don't planned port it for Linux.

Mi Fit sets wrong dateformat for Swedish language. (12-29 instead of 29/12). To solve this I tried other languages and Spanish gives me the format I want.

I used this Tool to replace the Spanish language file with the Swedish one and it works well except for some strings, for example the sting that show when you update the resources or syncing a new watchface. Are these hardcoded in the firmware? Seems strange as they are in the language file as well (row 35-46 for example).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Mi Fit sets wrong dateformat for Swedish language. (12-29 instead of 29/12). To solve this I tried other languages and Spanish gives me the format I want.

I used this Tool to replace the Spanish language file with the Swedish one and it works well except for some strings, for example the sting that show when you update the resources or syncing a new watchface. Are these hardcoded in the firmware? Seems strange as they are in the language file as well (row 35-46 for example).
There is ones in Firmware, can't be modified.

Hey,My Band not support on Bengali language. How can i support bengali language notification on my band? Plz?

There is ones in Firmware, can't be modified.
Ok. So followup question, anyway to chance date format independent from language?

When I try with Xiaomi Wear app instead I get another date format when choosing Swedish as language, though its still wrong (12/29).

ViBE

Ok. So followup question, anyway to chance date format independent from language?

When I try with Xiaomi Wear app instead I get another date format when choosing Swedish as language, though its still wrong (12/29).
hardcoded. you cannot modify it.

Bioskd

Hello, is it possible to remove unnecessary languages, if so, how to do it?
Mi band 6

neFAST

Hello, I would like to know if there's any chance that this unpacker could be compatible with .res files for other Amazfit watches, namely the gts2mini.
i've try to run it on the file enclosed, but it fails at some point with out of range arror while running Resources.Image.Reader
Is the source code available somewhere?

Code:
Please select an option (1 or 2):
1. Compress Resources file.
2. Decompile Resources file.

Option: 2
Reading 534 resources...
Reading resource 0...
Resource is not an image
Reading resource 1...
Resource is not an image
Reading resource 2...
Resource is not an image
Reading resource 3...
Resource is not an image
Reading resource 4...
Resource is not an image
Reading resource 5...
Palette item 103 last byte is not zero: 08
Palette item 104 last byte is not zero: 4A
Palette item 105 last byte is not zero: 42

Unhandled exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException

Attachments

when i installed the oldest resoursces from free my band (notify app) my band when notify endede the install my band 5 stayed locked up to the updating screen saying "Updating..." then thats where i got an idea, i disabled bt on phone, then the watch said "could not finish update" then got to this screen saying "please connect to mi fit to finish update" then i connected my band 5 to mi fit and boom it waorks like normal keeping: my steps,my watchfaces and nothing else. DONE

KK10_KK10

Please help it dont work: i opened the decompiled resources folder in the mi band tools app, and it gave the following error

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui