Modified Mi Fit 3.4.7 ... 3.5.0 - English, Turkish, Portuguese and others...

Sometimes the weather don't want be updated, just wait fews hours, normally tomorrow it will be solved :).
I think is something with the app, I just disconnected from the modified mi fit and connect on the Gadgetbridge and worked lol, now that I'm back to mi fit is no longer working.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I think is something with the app, I just disconnected from the modified mi fit and connect on the Gadgetbridge and worked lol, now that I'm back to mi fit is no longer working.
Before pair with Mi Fit, you unpair and delete Mi Band 3 from GadgetBridge ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Yes, and I tried it again (unpair and delete miband from Gadget) to check and the wather works fine with Gadge but not with mifit LOL
Unpair from Mi Fit, closer Mi Fit, unpair and delete from GadgetBridge, close GadgetBridge, reboot phone, activate GPS and pair again with Mi Fit ?
If it doesn't work I can't help you more, really strange problem.

Unpair from Mi Fit, closer Mi Fit, unpair and delete from GadgetBridge, close GadgetBridge, reboot phone, activate GPS and pair again with Mi Fit ?
If it doesn't work I can't help you more, really strange problem.
Yeah, didn't worked. I'll wait a day to check this and I'll try another firmeware too.

Thanks.

This software version changes the date to D / M? Exactly with this sign "/"? And exactly this order?

I have same problems... few hours...

Untill unpair in Gadgetbridge and in bluetooth settings and pair with Mi Fit is OK

Solvine

Do i must install again res.40 and 3.4.9 Modified mi fit or just install 3.4.9? Any problems with Bulgarian menu?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Do i must install again res.40 and 3.4.9 Modified mi fit or just install 3.4.9? Any problems with Bulgarian menu?
Mi Fit 3.4.7 | 3.4.8 | 3.4.9 will update automatically your firmware in 1.6.0.16. If you don't use one of this Firmware 1.6.0.16, you will have your Mi Band 3 in Chinese.

You don't need install again Resources files if you already have Firmware 1.5.0.2.

fremar

Installed this modified Mi Fit 3.4.9 and English 1.6.0.16 firmware and everything seams to work great without any more chinese language. Only thing is with the weather, I'm using Swedish on my phone, and the mi band 3 displays some of the weather text in Swedish and some in English now. Is there some list with the text that I can help to translate and get it corrected in the modified app?

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Installed this modified Mi Fit 3.4.9 and English 1.6.0.16 firmware and everything seams to work great without any more chinese language. Only thing is with the weather, I'm using Swedish on my phone, and the mi band 3 displays some of the weather text in Swedish and some in English now. Is there some list with the text that I can help to translate and get it corrected in the modified app?
Weather informations are in Sweedish, and the day in English ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Days are in English, weather informations are a mix, says "Clear" for today, "Shower" tomorrow and for thursday "Regn to Shower" was "Molnigt" before today.
I will send you the weather file in the evening :).

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Narra