Did you find any problems?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Resources Version
Notify and Fitness doesn't work without Mi Fit. So you can't disable Mi Fit.

1. Use Modified Mi Fit.
2. Enable "Force language" on both of apps. (First on Mi Fit and then on Notify and Fitness)
3. If your problem didn't solve, clear Mi Fit and Notify and Fitness data. Then reset your Mi Band and then pair it again. Then install resources again.
Should I install firmware again too before installing resources? Or just the resources?
By the way, I am using a display for my miband that I've downloaded from an external app. Do you think that could cause a problem with the language?

Last edited:

NightWolf

Should I install firmware again too before installing resources? Or just the resources?
By the way, I am using a display for my miband that I've downloaded from an external app. Do you think that could cause a problem with the language?
You should install Firmware again. It's like you bought a new Mi Band.
If you mean you're using a custom watchface from an external app, no. But if that app can install watchface in your Mi Band itself, it may cause that problem.

Dear Nightwolf,
I did as you said:
I factory reset my miband. Cleared cache and data for both mi fit and notify and fitness. Re paired my mi band. Installed resources (did not need to reinstall firmware because it didn't change). Set language to Arabic in both apps. And now it seems like the problem is solved. The language hasn't reset for some hours now and I hope it doesn't anymore.
Thanks a lot for the help
خدا خیرت بده😁😁
You should install Firmware again. It's like you bought a new Mi Band.
If you mean you're using a custom watchface from an external app, no. But if that app can install watchface in your Mi Band itself, it may cause that problem.

NightWolf

Dear Nightwolf,
I did as you said:
I factory reset my miband. Cleared cache and data for both mi fit and notify and fitness. Re paired my mi band. Installed resources (did not need to reinstall firmware because it didn't change). Set language to Arabic in both apps. And now it seems like the problem is solved. The language hasn't reset for some hours now and I hope it doesn't anymore.
Thanks a lot for the help
خدا خیرت بده😁😁
You're welcome. :);)

Hello everybody. The final resources added. ;) You can download it with the resources download button.
سلام دوست عزیز امیدوارم هر جا هستی موفق و سلامت باشی لطفااگر امکانش هست فارسی سازی ساعت هوشمند شیائومی هایلو مدل ال اس صفر رو بررسی و در صورت امکان آموشش رو قرار بدید سپاسگزارم
Xiaomi Youpin Haylou Smart Watch LS01

NightWolf

سلام دوست عزیز امیدوارم هر جا هستی موفق و سلامت باشی لطفااگر امکانش هست فارسی سازی ساعت هوشمند شیائومی هایلو مدل ال اس صفر رو بررسی و در صورت امکان آموشش رو قرار بدید سپاسگزارم
Xiaomi Youpin Haylou Smart Watch LS01 View attachment 10276
Hi,
I could not find its firmware files.

Hello everybody.
I made a Persian/Farsi resources. It's Final version.

●●● Please DO NOT edit or repost it without ask for premission ●●●

Here is how to install it.

Step 1: Download compatible resources file below.

Step 2: Install it using Notify and Fitness.

Step 3: Change band language (in Notify and Fitness) to Arabic. (You also can force Arabic language with Modified Mi Fit 4.0.11 - All in One.)

Step 4: Enjoy it!

Bugs: You tell me! :)

● Please remember that you should ONLY install compatible version.

● It may cause brick. Install at your own risk.

● If you want other resources versions, just comment below.

Here is some screenshots below:

View attachment 7984 View attachment 7986

Hi.
Thanks for your work. Please add Persian for the new update. Update 93 and firmware 48

Hi NightWolf! Very tankyou my mi band 4 very good working persian language in final Firmware from mi app! in iOS version.

please coming new firmware uploading new version for us with persian language for working mi app

سلام عزیز من تونستم با گوشی اندروید و آیفون خودم فارسی کنم هر جا هستی خیلی ازت ممنونیم که این آموزش برای ما گذاشتی و فایلهارو برامون گذاشتی فضای سیاسی و تحریم باعث شده زبان شیرین فارسی ما گوشه رینگ بیوفته لطفا ورژن جدید هم اومد بزار برامون که اپ می کارکنه خداروشکر که مانند شما هستن خواستم ازت تشکر کنم هرجا هستی موفق باشی.

Hi and again Tankyou for suppor persian language!

2 bugs!

1.please Fix arabic to persian when updating... Themes (updating) means در حال بروز رسانی

2.uploading themes from mi fit app dont support themes persian language!

please fix and upload last firmware version

tankyou!

NightWolf

Hi NightWolf! Very tankyou my mi band 4 very good working persian language in final Firmware from mi app! in iOS version.

please coming new firmware uploading new version for us with persian language for working mi app

سلام عزیز من تونستم با گوشی اندروید و آیفون خودم فارسی کنم هر جا هستی خیلی ازت ممنونیم که این آموزش برای ما گذاشتی و فایلهارو برامون گذاشتی فضای سیاسی و تحریم باعث شده زبان شیرین فارسی ما گوشه رینگ بیوفته لطفا ورژن جدید هم اومد بزار برامون که اپ می کارکنه خداروشکر که مانند شما هستن خواستم ازت تشکر کنم هرجا هستی موفق باشی.
سلام. خوشحالم که تونستم بهتون کمک کنم

NightWolf

Hi and again Tankyou for suppor persian language!

2 bugs!

1.please Fix arabic to persian when updating... Themes (updating) means در حال بروز رسانی

2.uploading themes from mi fit app dont support themes persian language!

please fix and upload last firmware version

tankyou!
Ok. Let me describe both of bugs.

1. It's due to the firmware. But nobody can modify the firmware because it certificates the firmware after installing and it doesn't work if anything changes.

2. It's due to the Mi Fit app. Please send me the watchface that you want and I'll make it Persian.

Ok. Let me describe both of bugs.

1. It's due to the firmware. But nobody can modify the firmware because it certificates the firmware after installing and it doesn't work if anything changes.

2. It's due to the Mi Fit app. Please send me the watchface that you want and I'll make it Persian.
عزیز لطفا تمهای می فیت اپ قسمت کاستوم تم که میتونیم عکس خودمونو به انتخاب بزاریم استایل شماره 3 فارسی کنی بزاری عالی میشه - customize background - style 3

استایل - Sunlight

استایل - Magic

و استایل Hands - Holy light
و استایل purple circle

Cute استایل

اینا همه توی اپ رسمیه می فیته نایت ولف عزیز

واینکه چطوری آپلود کنیم روی اپ می فیت بیاد بالا

اگه تم خوشگلتری هم خودت میشناختی فارسیش کنی برامو بزاری خیلی عالی میشه

ممنون

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui