Question Unable to connect band with phone

kroix

I couldn´t update resources with MiFit because the process failed, and later Mi Fit not connect with mi band and appeared "connect with app to update" later disconnected miband from mifit and i tried with GadgetBridge etc

kroix

I have tried also with Notify and Fitness... and it´s the same... not connect with miband and i can´t install anything

Erinara

Hello everybody,

I have the problem which has been mentioned several times, but I hasn ´t been succesfull with solving. I tried to change my bracelet to Czech languages, but I got stuck, on the display is the sign "connect to application for actual version"Now I can´t find out how to solve it, I´ve tried everything, unistalled Mi fit app and gatgetbridge, changed Czech language in my phone to English and even changed Mi fit app version 3.4.4 for older one, but nothing was helpful, I am afraid that I damaged my new braclet, please can help me anybody, thank you, Erinara

lallasgr

Probably you have forgot to install resources. Check again which firmware you installed and download and install the proper resources and then everything will work again! :)

Erinara

Yes, I am sure that it is my problem. I have already downloaded the right version of resources. But it is not possible to install it throught gatget bridge, because I am out of connection. Thanks the stucked bracelet I am not paired between bracelet and gatgetbridge, I do not know how I refresh my connection to be able install resources :-(, unfortunately I am not IT, but only user. Are you able to hepl

Erinara

Hi, do not be desperate, it does not mean brickness of your band, at least I remove it and download right firmware, everything is Ok, my watch is working in my language perfectly

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Again for all of you: If your Mi Band 3 shows at least something on it's screnn it is NOT bricked and there is a way to make it work.

re2709lo

I had exactly the same problem. On MiFit app I logged off and loged in again. The app asked to reset the MiBand. Now it's vibrating and paired with MiFit but the screen shows only the same message asking to connect to update. It's crazy.

Pveg

I have the exact same problem. I updated the MiFit app. Once I opened it, it tried to update my miband 3 straight away. The update simply failed at 70℅. Now the band is not detected anymore. It doesn't appear on the bluetooth settings, nor on mifit or gadget bridge. My band works as usual, but it displayes the blue tooth icon that's not connected.

Pveg

I was able to solve the problem. I deleted the MiFit app and downloaded the previous version. I put the band on the chronometer function and left it running inside the freezer. The battery was drained and went to 0%. I then put the band to charge and as soon as it turned the screen on, I went to the MiFit app and tried to pair. It finally worked.

kroix

It's curious. when i connect miband to pc to charge, appear the hour exact, it´s working, but not connect with mi fit... i don´t know what can i do

fisherman

MiFit não se conecta com Mi Band e Notify & Fitiness Baixa última versão do firmware 1.0.0.53 mas não inicia uma instalação IE recebe esta imagem estática como resolvendo todos os recursos como firmware Customisados, firmware original e firmware do MiFit Modificado e Notify não Inicializa apesar do download da versão Ultima 3.4.7.64 do Mifit pelo site Mirror Apk

Good morning. My Mi Band 3 after having been upgraded to Pt-Br and have completed the installation, no longer recognized by the Bluetooth of the equipment and is also not recognized by any app for Band. What can I do more for her to be recognized?

Good morning.
How can I install the official version of Band 3 without being connected to BT or APP connectivity? This is because no APP detects my Band and smartphones, either. So I can't do any software update by APP.

lallasgr

Try to unistall GadgetBridge and then check if you can connect to Mi Fit!!

Last edited:
I've done that and nothing. The Band is not recognized by any smartphone, or app. They seek and do not find it.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CVFS