Question Updating firmware stuck

Hey guys..
I received yesterday my mi band 4.. since then I'm trying to use it.. but with no luck.

Problem is, it starts to update the firmware, but it stops on 0%... I left the whole night connected, but nothing..
Already mande another account, already did the master reset, tried old apks..
View attachment 6877
Do tell your firmware version i will help you

GuestN

I have the same problem... I've tried everything you did. The mi band had the firmware 1.0.7.44 and updated on it's own to 1.0.9.30
I can't fix it. Did you find anything else to solve the problem? Please help!
Problem fixed! I signed out mi fit and I signed in again with the first account I've logged in with this band.
It asked me if I was connected to a Mi account and I chose "yes". Then I had to fill in the first email and password that I'd connected the band to my mi account. (Attention: I have different email to mi fit and Mi account). I've tried to do a lot of actions on other smartphones before but it worked only on the smartphone that I first conneced the band. Disconnect everything that has to do with the band from other smartphones first! After it pairs, the updating starts correctly. Hope you fix it too...

Akshat27

Problem fixed! I signed out mi fit and I signed in again with the first account I've logged in with this band.
It asked me if I was connected to a Mi account and I chose "yes". Then I had to fill in the first email and password that I'd connected the band to my mi account. (Attention: I have different email to mi fit and Mi account). I've tried to do a lot of actions on other smartphones before but it worked only on the smartphone that I first conneced the band. Disconnect everything that has to do with the band from other smartphones first! After it pairs, the updating starts correctly. Hope you fix it too...
Congratulations bro

Guzzs

happy to hear that u fixed yours!
but here, it's the same.. it's been almost a year now.
I've really tried everything that I could.
Did it that you told us, but nothing. I deleted my account, and created again. I opened the band, cut the wire from the battery, to really reset it. tried using other apps to update.. but nothing works.
everytime I open MiFit, it goes right away to the "updating firmware" page, it freezes there on 0%.

I wish xiaomi had helped me... I sent them some emails, but never got a reply..

Akshat27

if its even a day less than a year, then rush to your nearest mi service center and get your band replaced,

there may be chances they dont replace it if they see any damage outside (due to your disassembly).

Guzzs

if its even a day less than a year, then rush to your nearest mi service center and get your band replaced,

there may be chances they dont replace it if they see any damage outside (due to your disassembly).
I live in brazil.. we don have mi service here center here... =(

Guzzs

so, I talked with mi center online.. after doing what they said ( unpair, and pair again), the person said that they cant help me, that I should talk to the brazilian center.. so I did.. they say I should talk to whom I bought.. I bought on aliexpress, seller Fantacy, they don care about costumers, cuz I talked to them a year ago, and they did nothing.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui