FW Mod Czech Firmware

lallasgr

@tomini nothing is bricked!! don't worry. You just need to do the correct steps.

1) Uninstall Mi fit (DO NOT UNPAIR Mi Band)
2) Install Mi Fit 3.4.4 from Playstore or from the forum that has latest firmware
3) Now open new Mi Fit and check if it will update everything and if after this everything will work
4) In case is not working then you have to do these steps:

5) Unistall Mi Fit and Install 3.4.3 version
6) Install through Gadget Bridge firmware 1.2.0.8 Official English
7) Install though Gadget Bridge Resources v34 for Firmware 1.2.0.8
8) Now Mi Band should work whitout problem
9) Now if you want to update Unistall Mi Fit and Install 3.4.4 and let it update firmware it self
10) You must let it do 2 updates
11) After everything works ok Install Chech firmware from Gadget Bridge

Hope this guide will help you

tomini

@tomini nothing is bricked!! don't worry. You just need to do the correct steps.

1) Uninstall Mi fit (DO NOT UNPAIR Mi Band)
2) Install Mi Fit 3.4.4 from Playstore or from the forum that has latest firmware
3) Now open new Mi Fit and check if it will update everything and if after this everything will work
4) In case is not working then you have to do these steps:

5) Unistall Mi Fit and Install 3.4.3 version
6) Install through Gadget Bridge firmware 1.2.0.8 Official English
7) Install though Gadget Bridge Resources v34 for Firmware 1.2.0.8
8) Now Mi Band should work whitout problem
9) Now if you want to update Unistall Mi Fit and Install 3.4.4 and let it update firmware it self
10) You must let it do 2 updates
11) After everything works ok Install Chech firmware from Gadget Bridge

Hope this guide will help you
I'll try :)
Just to know...your MiFit 4.4 from Google Play with custom language 1.3.0.4 works?, if it was Czech it would be great comperation between me and you.
Thanks

lallasgr

Because I am Greek, right now I have installed on my phone Greek Firmware 1.2.0.8 and I am using official Mi Fit 3.4.3! I cannot see any problem of having Custom Czech firmware and using Mi Fit 3.4.4 but I haven't try Chezh firmware tbh!!

tomini

Because I am Greek, right now I have installed on my phone Greek Firmware 1.2.0.8 and I am using official Mi Fit 3.4.3! I cannot see any problem of having Custom Czech firmware and using Mi Fit 3.4.4 but I haven't try Chezh firmware tbh!!
I cant find MiFit 3.4.3 :-/

calzone

So your device is far from being bricked :) Mine was totally unresponsive (error during FW update) and even then it woke up after total discharge.

Last edited:

Honza1234

Everything with android system works perfect!

I want this new firmware to iPhone, what should I do, If it works? Thanks for advices

hartom

Awesome it works. I did i this way -
1) Update MiFit to 3.4.4 (Its not avalible in CZ Obchod Play in this moment so you have to update it by .apk)
2) Let it update my band to 1.3.0.4+install resources
3) Installed v35 resources just to be sure
4) Installed CZ FW
5) v35 resources again to be sure

I had to disconect it in MiFit and pair it again after this.

Does someone has edited MiFit 3.4.4 so it will show me weather in Czech please?

jirifno

Hello. In CZ firmware 1.3.0.4, the phrase "Alarm is off" is not translated in the "More" "Find Device" section.

Ahoj. V CZ firmware 1.3.0.4 není přeložená fráze "Alarm is off" v sekci "Více" "Najít zařízení".

tomini

The Accuweather sucks, it shows storm even that there is no storm.
Plus, it shows boxes with question marks. :-/ apk editor needed?
But how is it with accuracy? In Czech it sucks....
Jak je to s předpovědí u Accuweather, počasí v MIUI? :-/ ukazuje to bouřku a je normálně... :-(
Ještě ke všemu to ukazuje boxy s otazníky v nich...takže apk editor bude potřeba?
Díky

Attachments

Having problem with pairing of mi band 3 in gadgetbridge after update of mi fit to 3.4.4 and latest fw. That is blocker for fw update..

Honza1234

Does anybody know how can I change titles under the weather? I have only question marks there. Thanks

Ví někdo jak mám změnit názvy pod počasím? Mám tam pouze otazníky. Děkuju

Nevim jesli to ma vliv ale nechal jsem aktualizovat mi fit pote sem do naramku nechal automaticky nahrat novy update samozrejme v cinstine a pote sem bezproblemu udelal update na cz fw, vse uplne bezproblemu...

tomini

Potvrzuji problemy s pripojenim v gadgetbridge. Silne doporucuji pockat, nez bude oprava. Jinak Cinstina ☺
Nevibruje náramek při párování s Gearbridge?
Dej šipku "zpět" a opět naklikni Mi Band 3, popřípadě tento proces opakuj 2x-3x a při párování a načítání počkej tak nanejvýš minutku ;-)
Jde to, mě to blblo a stačilo párkrát odejít do listu zařízení které se našli a mohu zvolit, klikl jsem opět na MB3 a šlo to.
------
Only Google Translated (if someone needs, I will translate is by myself, this translation is horrible):
Does not vibrate the brace when pairing with Gearbridge?
Put the "back" arrow back and hit Mi Band 3 again, or repeat this process 2x-3x and wait at least one minute for pairing and loading ;-)
It went wrong, and it was enough to go to the list of devices that were found and I can choose, I clicked on MB3 again and it went.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00