FW Mod Dutch Firmware

rdeniro

after flashing from your original firmware to the dutch firmware, can you still use the official mi fit app?

greet
Yes you can. I do this also. I mostly need to connect with Gadgetbridge before syncing my band with mi fit. But it works.

Mialde

after flashing from your original firmware to the dutch firmware, can you still use the official mi fit app?

greet
Hi, yes you can.

In fact I just updated to the latest translated firmware, and using the modified fit app because the weather is also translated in Dutch. (And I find the always present gadgetbridge Icon annoying in my taskbar).

rdeniro

Hi, yes you can.

In fact I just updated to the latest translated firmware, and using the modified fit app because the weather is also translated in Dutch. (And I find the always present gadgetbridge Icon annoying in my taskbar).
I installed the modified fit app because I also find the GB icon annoying, but on my Huawei P Smart still Gadgetbridge needs to be connected. Annoying but hé it works and that matters!

Danieldh00

hi, i have the dutch version installed for a couple of days but you need te remove the anoying double quotes every where like "notificaties " it is quite anoying
greet daniel,
PS. i have walked through the translation function and have set it up correctly to the dutch language, hope it wil be visible in the next update, waiting for it...

emerjee

I installed the modified fit app because I also find the GB icon annoying, but on my Huawei P Smart still Gadgetbridge needs to be connected. Annoying but hé it works and that matters!
I find that very annoying and i can't pair the band the normal way with my phone's bluetooth. They say the Dutch App is better but that has other major bugs so I think I return to the original firmware again.

Did you unpair your band from the Gadgetbridge app? Afterwards you can pair it again with the mi fit app.

emerjee

Did you unpair your band from the Gadgetbridge app? Afterwards you can pair it again with the mi fit app.
I tried that that, i unpaired from the apps. I could only connect only after connecting with the gadgetapp. The funny thing is that bluetooth didn't show it was connected. When i returned to the the original firmware i had no problems. Maybe i find some time later to try different ways to connect.

My mi-fit app placed a new firmware and now it's again in Chinese. How can I stop my Mi-fit app to update the firmware ??

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I don't say 'whatever', it doesn't work properly.

And it's not a spam request, just a genuine question.
Doesn't work properly is different than not work...

And work properly, only English set as default and date format changed, I'm not sure your problem it's due at firmware.

Genuine question, same question than lot of peoples, just be patient. Isn't only for you.

Gerben321

Doesn't work properly is different than not work...

And work properly, only English set as default and date format changed, I'm not sure your problem it's due at firmware.

Genuine question, same question than lot of peoples, just be patient. Isn't only for you.
The official firmware works perfectly, apart from the Chinese language, and yours doesn't after trying to flash it several times. So it's obvious where the problem is. But I'll wait for a properly working from someone else.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
The official firmware works perfectly, apart from the Chinese language, and yours doesn't after trying to flash it several times. So it's obvious where the problem is. But I'll wait for a properly working from someone else.
We will speak about your problem in appropriate thread, my firmware isn't the problem.

My band got updated to the newest firmware.
After that i flashed the newest Dutch firmware, (1.3.0.8) using gadgetbridge,
After restarting it reflashed itself to the Chinese firmware again.
Looks like the Chinese firmware is 1.5.0.2. Strange, it's not even listed in the forums.
Looks like i have to wait a while.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
My band got updated to the newest firmware.
After that i flashed the newest Dutch firmware, (1.3.0.8) using gadgetbridge,
After restarting it reflashed itself to the Chinese firmware again.
Looks like the Chinese firmware is 1.5.0.2. Strange, it's not even listed in the forums.
Looks like i have to wait a while.
Use 3.4.6.8 Mi Fit with 1.3.0.8 Firmware.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999