FW Mod Dutch Firmware

After I updated to firmware to v1.6.0.16 (file: Mili_wuhan_1.6.0.16_NL.fw) I had no display, so I also updated the resources (file: Mili_wuhan_v40_GeekDoing.res) and the display was back. Great :)

One thing that has stopped working, is the heartbeat measuring at sleep with Notify and Fitness. This worked with the previous f/w. I have not changed any settings in the App. What could be wrong?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
After I updated to firmware to v1.6.0.16 (file: Mili_wuhan_1.6.0.16_NL.fw) I had no display, so I also updated the resources (file: Mili_wuhan_v40_GeekDoing.res) and the display was back. Great :)

One thing that has stopped working, is the heartbeat measuring at sleep with Notify and Fitness. This worked with the previous f/w. I have not changed any settings in the App. What could be wrong?
Try disable/enable option.

Doev

The only thing I encounter is that at the weather report, I can read cloudy or whatever. Only questionmarks. Anyone have an idea?

Lexuz

"Bewolki' should be "bewolkt" on the weather forecast. I think this is just a type error. Sorry if this already has been pointed out but I didn't find it.

Last edited:

djolex

"Bewolki' should be "bewolkt" on the weather forecast. I think this is just a type error. Sorry if this already has been pointed out but I didn't find it.
Will be compiled on next version, just change it.

Weird situation. I am on f/w v1.6.0.16 (file: Mili_wuhan_1.6.0.16_NL.fw)

I removed Sleep as Android, don't have Mi Fit installed, only Notify and Fitness Pro.

Last two nights my sleep tracking has an exactly 1 hour off-set....

The time of my phone is also shown on my MB3, but the data in the App is 1 hour later. If I sync data, when I wake up at 07:00, the wakeup time is shown as 08:00. That's in the future.....

Any ideas what is wrong?

Thank you!

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
Weird situation. I am on f/w v1.6.0.16 (file: Mili_wuhan_1.6.0.16_NL.fw)

I removed Sleep as Android, don't have Mi Fit installed, only Notify and Fitness Pro.

Last two nights my sleep tracking has an exactly 1 hour off-set....

The time of my phone is also shown on my MB3, but the data in the App is 1 hour later. If I sync data, when I wake up at 07:00, the wakeup time is shown as 08:00. That's in the future.....

Any ideas what is wrong?

Thank you!
Hi, it has nothing to do with the custom firmware. Try to unpair and repair your band with Notify and Fitness.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00