FW Beta Firmware 1.3.0.8 Beta

Dimpap28

For us with the Chinese Mi Band 3, it would be really helpful if an English custom fw was released each time a new original fw gets released. Is that possible? Our mobile phone languages are not yet supported, so after every update the band goes back to Chinese... ? Thank you in advance!

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
For us with the Chinese Mi Band 3, it would be really helpful if an English custom fw was released each time a new original fw gets released. Is that possible? Our mobile phone languages are not yet supported, so after every update the band goes back to Chinese... ? Thank you in advance!
Hi, English is already officially supported. If you set your phone's language to English, the band will be in English. No need for a custom firmware unless you want your phone to be a different language than English while your band is in English.

djolex

We dont get English if we are from countries not supported by Xiaomi, and people why everyone wants instant firmware. Just install stable one, relax and use ur device. Crying for every new version of FW does not help anyone.

Hi, English is already officially supported. If you set your phone's language to English, the band will be in English. No need for a custom firmware unless you want your phone to be a different language than English while your band is in English.

Dimpap28

Thank you for your reply, I have my phone set to another language, so I just want to have my band not in chinsese. I just found out that by installing the original fw I downloaded here through Gadgetbridge makes the band display in English, so I guess that's a solution for me.

We dont get English if we are from countries not supported by Xiaomi, and people why everyone wants instant firmware. Just install stable one, relax and use ur device. Crying for every new version of FW does not help anyone.
Sorry, I can't enjoy my device when it displays everything in Chinese.

djolex

Thank you for your reply, I have my phone set to another language, so I just want to have my band not in chinsese. I just found out that by installing the original fw I downloaded here through Gadgetbridge makes the band display in English, so I guess that's a solution for me.

Sorry, I can't enjoy my device when it displays everything in Chinese.
Install 1.2.0.8 English FW and enyoy like i do, i am moderator and programmer and we still dont have Serbian language.

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
I'm not crying, I tried to help him so you have less work to do but yeah, if you don't appreciate my help, I won't help anymore.

wilc

Anyone with the problem that the band is working (it connect with Mi fit) but the display does not turn on when you press the button?

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
D
Anyone with the problem that the band is working (it connect with Mi fit) but the display does not turn on when you press the button?
What firmware do you have?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00