FW Beta Firmware 1.3.0.8 Beta

Hi, thank you very much for the New Firmware now supporting german. I have just one thing to improve. We are using the date format different to the English. First the day than the month and the year. Can you do me a favour and modify that in the next version? Thank you very much alpha

thegate

A general question: If I installed 1.3.08 from here, would I be able to get updates from Xiaomi?
If not, how can I instaal the official firmware that would give me updates in the future?

Algo, in this version, the date format is wrong. is it going to be fixed soon?
(It's american MM/DD. I need the European one)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
A general question: If I installed 1.3.08 from here, would I be able to get updates from Xiaomi?
If not, how can I instaal the official firmware that would give me updates in the future?

Algo, in this version, the date format is wrong. is it going to be fixed soon?
(It's american MM/DD. I need the European one)
To correct wrong date format, install custom English firmware.

And yes you will have updates from Xiaomi in all cases.

rdeniro

I have a question: when you install this firmware is it possible to choose English as language without choosing the language English on your phone? I only want to use Mi Fit, but I want to keep the native language (dutch) on my phone but it's ok for me that the band is in English. Hope to hear from someone, thanks!

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
I have a question: when you install this firmware is it possible to choose English as language without choosing the language English on your phone? I only want to use Mi Fit, but I want to keep the native language (dutch) on my phone but it's ok for me that the band is in English. Hope to hear from someone, thanks!
Hi, if you flash the custom English firmware, you can set your phone to Dutch, and the band will stay in English. you can do it here: English Firmware 1.3.0.8 | Beta | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
Make sure you use Mi Fit 3.4.6.8 and Resources version 37

rdeniro

Hi, if you flash the custom English firmware, you can set your phone to Dutch, and the band will stay in English. you can do it here: English Firmware 1.3.0.8 | Beta | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
Make sure you use Mi Fit 3.4.6.8 and Resources version 37
Hello, thanks I want to do that. A question, is this the order in which I can realize your advice:

Step 1: Flash custom English firmware 1.3.0.8 with Gadgetbridge

Step 2: Unpair und remove Gadgetbridge (in Gadgetbridge you push delete for deleting the band from the app. Remove app Gadgetbridge

Step 3: Unpair band on custom Mi Fit App dutch. Remove Mi Fit app

Step 4: install Mi Fit 3.4.6.8 (Resources version 37 are installed automatically)

Mr_BananaPants

Hello, thanks I want to do that. A question, is this the order in which I can realize your advice:

Step 1: Flash custom English firmware 1.3.0.8 with Gadgetbridge

Step 2: Unpair und remove Gadgetbridge (in Gadgetbridge you push delete for deleting the band from the app. Remove app Gadgetbridge

Step 3: Unpair band on custom Mi Fit App dutch. Remove Mi Fit app

Step 4: install Mi Fit 3.4.6.8 (Resources version 37 are installed automatically)
Hi, I should do it this way.

Step 1: download Mi Fit 3.4.6.8.
After installing, open the Mi Fit app. It will update you Mi Band 3 to firmware 1.3.0.8 and resources to version 37.

Step 2: Connect the band with GadgetBridge (I never unpaired the band from Mi Fit and everything still works fine)

Step 3: Install the Dutch firmware. Since your band is already updated with resources 37 you don't have to install the resources again, just flash the firmware

Step 4: Delete GadgetBridge and you're fine. I also don't unpair, I just delete it and it always worked perfectly!

rdeniro

Hi, I should do it this way.

Step 1: download Mi Fit 3.4.6.8.
After installing, open the Mi Fit app. It will update you Mi Band 3 to firmware 1.3.0.8 and resources to version 37.

Step 2: Connect the band with GadgetBridge (I never unpaired the band from Mi Fit and everything still works fine)

Step 3: Install the Dutch firmware. Since your band is already updated with resources 37 you don't have to install the resources again, just flash the firmware

Step 4: Delete GadgetBridge and you're fine. I also don't unpair, I just delete it and it always worked perfectly!
I followed these steps, I had to install resources V37 manually by the way... but Gadgetbridge is still needed to let my Mi Fit app connect to the band, strange but true.
I guess it has something to do with my Huawei P Smart... But thnx for the advice!

Mr_BananaPants

I followed these steps, I had to install resources V37 manually by the way... but Gadgetbridge is still needed to let my Mi Fit app connect to the band, strange but true.
I guess it has something to do with my Huawei P Smart... But thnx for the advice!
Strange. If you install the latest Mi Fit 3.4.6.8 it will update the band's firmware and resources

rdeniro

I guess so. But after the first 3 steps the band told me to connect to the app ...so I had to install the resources.Otherwise I would have nothing. Strange but the truth. I am experienced in IT, I knie what I'm talking about. Sometimes you really don't know why.

tomerr

I've just updated Mi Fit to ver 3.4.5 from store, it updated the band's firmware to 1.4.0.6 . font doesn't support Hebrew :(

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00