Translation Project Firmware Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
The days of the week are in English in the RES file and also in Hungarian. To have the full Mi Band 3 in Hungarian, I want to write it as well.
I have edited firmware to display days of the week as a text, not as the images from RES file. So you don't need to update resources to have Hungarian days of the week.

The clock days is in the RES file and the weather days are in the FW file. Switch your phone to a language that is not officially in the Band 3 firmware and flash custom FW. You will see that the day of the clock will be in English.

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
The clock days is in the RES file and the weather days are in the FW file. Switch your phone to a language that is not officially in the Band 3 firmware and flash custom FW. You will see that the day of the clock will be in English.
Hehe, try any custom firmware by me and you will see that it isn't true :D
Greek for example.

Hmm, this is a very good news, and it really is the way you said it. When the Hungarian firmware is ready, show where the donate button is. :giggle:

marozsas

The Brazilian portuguese translation is fine, thank you very much.
But the displayed time is in US format (12h AM/PM) and, in Brazil, we use the European format (24h).
I guess this is not a translation issue, since I've reviewed the translation in the portal and there is no entries for this.

Would be nice if the mighty hackers over there could fix this issue with time format for the countries that use the 24h format.

Best regards,

djolex

The Brazilian portuguese translation is fine, thank you very much.
But the displayed time is in US format (12h AM/PM) and, in Brazil, we use the European format (24h).
I guess this is not a translation issue, since I've reviewed the translation in the portal and there is no entries for this.

Would be nice if the mighty hackers over there could fix this issue with time format for the countries that use the 24h format.

Best regards,
Sure, I will tag @Kirill this is not big issue ;)
I did not find any mistakes in the Ukrainian translation. Please compile the firmware with Ukrainian language
We can only compile so much for one day. Please be patient :) (i am Serbian and still we didnt finish my language).

zooms565

Firmware Translation
for Mi Band 3

As you might know, Mi Band 3 stock firmware contains translations only for 10 languages.
To be exact:
  • Chinese (both Traditional and Simplified)
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Korean
  • French
  • German
  • Indonesian
  • Polish
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Thai

Despite the fact that in this Smart Band version Chinese developers included support for more languages comparing to their previous devices, it still isn't satisfactory as many phrases lack translations, which are rough enogh. In addition, I believe Xiaomi isn't going to support other languages besides mentioned above.

That's why I decided to gather people together who could contribute to the translation project of Mi Band 3 firmware by adding their native language to it.

If you are interested in this project and willing to help us,
we kindly invite you to our translation portal:

:) translation.geekdoing.com:)

If your language is missing on translation service, please write here and I will add it!​
Hi, Lithuana language is missing, would br great if it apper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00