RES Galaxy Watch 3 (One UI 2.5) Beta theme for Mi band 4 v93 to v97

Resources Version

He5am2099

Yes yes I know. I was just asking whether you have completed those things or not. And this icon can be used when we pause any workout View attachment 14973
We really wanted to change that icon, but unfortunately I couldn't find that specific icon so I could change it. But if any one knows if you can change this icon or not. We'll be happy to hear about how to change it.

Here are some ideas for your theme-
• After One UI 3 update, the wind down feature (DND option in samsung phones) is renamed to bedtime mode. So if you rename DND option in Mi band 4 to bedtime mode instead of good night mode, it would be better and sync perfectly with One UI phones

• One UI uses circle buttons when we have to select one thing from multiple options (eg- selecting ringing tone, notification sound) whereas, switches are used when we have to turn something on or off . So it makes no sense to put circle buttons in alarm as we have to turn them on or off, not select any one of them.But for dnd,circle buttons are correct as we have to choose one from 3 options

• Icon of watchfaces (band display) looks odd one out because it has gradient colors and all other icons in more section have flat colors. And I think these icons would look better for watchface icon

Attachments

He5am2099

• After One UI 3 update, the wind down feature (DND option in samsung phones) is renamed to bedtime mode. So if you rename DND option in Mi band 4 to bedtime mode instead of good night mode, it would be better and sync perfectly with One UI phones

• One UI uses circle buttons View attachment 14981 when we have to select one thing from multiple options (eg- selecting ringing tone, notification sound) whereas, View attachment 14984 switches are used when we have to turn something on or off . So it makes no sense to put circle buttons in alarm as we have to turn them on or off, not select any one of them.But for dnd,circle buttons are correct as we have to choose one from 3 options

• Icon of watchfaces (band display) looks odd one out because it has gradient colors and all other icons in more section have flat colors. And I think these icons would look better for watchface icon View attachment 14985 View attachment 14986
Yes, as we also have samsung devices and we check out one ui 3 reviews and have all of its resources, we know what you said. So let's answer your ideas one by one:

Good night mode was brought from the galaxy watch 3 because it was one of its features:

Of course, if in a future update to the galaxy watch, the good night mode gets changed or renamed to wind down (bedtime mode) we'll definitely change it too, but for now, because samsung hasn't released any updates to the galaxy watch to indicate that this has changed we can't change it.

• One UI uses circle buttons View attachment 14981 when we have to select one thing from multiple options (eg- selecting ringing tone, notification sound) whereas, View attachment 14984 switches are used when we have to turn something on or off . So it makes no sense to put circle buttons in alarm as we have to turn them on or off, not select any one of them.But for dnd,circle buttons are correct as we have to choose one from 3 options
Yes. of course that is completely true both in the phone app version of the clock app (in the alarm section) and the alarm app in the galaxy watch:

But here's the problem:
the mi band 4 has a lot of limitations and it's lot more limited than the mi band 5, so in such cases we don't have any workarounds. If you want me to tell you a more detailed error, Here's why:
in the resources for the mi band 4, there are some selection icon files: (in the mi band 4, these selection icons are only used in water-lock mode (Screen Lock) and no where else in the os.)
(these selection icons are placed more commonly in alarm and good-night mode (DND))
and the icons' sizing can be changed to for example fit the correct selection icons, but then there are multiple other problems to fix:
-The selection icons' pixels will be put on top of the text so the text will become unreadable
-the icon doesn't get centered like the mi band 5 so in some cases it won't be aligned with the other elements in the section that it's in
-Because There's only one of this selection icon pair, if we change to and sacrifice all the other things, then we'll get the biggest problem, the goodnight mode will be also affected by this change so we'll get about 3 UI issues made and 1 resolved UI issue. In the past, we really wanted to change this, because we also felt the needed change, but unfortunately, with a messy and limited OS like mi band 4, Sometimes you have to sacrifice one thing for many other things to go right, sorry again. But we hope this explanation was helpful for why this can't be done.

• Icon of watchfaces (band display) looks odd one out because it has gradient colors and all other icons in more section have flat colors. And I think these icons would look better for watchface icon View attachment 14985 View attachment 14986
We chose the samsung themes because we thought some of the other choices made the icon a bit irrelevant. Of course, we're still thinking about the decision for what icon to replace it with, and we've come up with some choices:

and we're thinking about whether we can make a custom circular icon (that is the style of one ui 3) and replace the galaxy themes icon with that but that idea is still in the decision-making process so We'll inform you what our decision was. We may even use your idea.

But after all this time writing this explanation (70 minutes) we still thank you for at least telling us these suggestions. We know that some of these cannot be applied or they have to be thought about, but that's because we want the best problem free and accurate theme (we're not saying that the theme doesn't need changing, it definitely needs some changes like maybe the heart rate icon and animation and ... ) and when people or even when we see these ideas, we sometimes reach roadblocks because of the limitations we have. For example, A long time ago, I wanted to change the numbers' colors in every part of the ui to match the galaxy watch, but I soon found out that that part of the UI is stored in the main firmware which cannot be changed because of its certificate.
We really appreciate your help in this and we always try to make as many good and helping changes to this theme. Thanks again for your ideas, please keep giving us more of your ideas so we can apply some of them to theme. Together , we can make the best theme possible.

Thankyou for giving me response and literally spending an hour writing me reply😅 You told that you are finding an icon for watchfaces. What about this one which I made

He5am2099

Thankyou for giving me response and literally spending an hour writing me reply😅 You told that you are finding an icon for watchfaces. What about this one which I made View attachment 14999
Well that looks great, we may use this as an inspiration for the final design, we'll inform you later on the development. Thanks again!!

Please accept one request dude. Please add galaxy fit 2 navigation buttons in mi band 4. I know that previously you have already told that you will be adding it in the separate galaxy fit 2 version theme for mi band 4 but you seriously don't have any time to do that. You have also told that you will make a greyscale version of this theme to save battery. You also told that as soon as 1.0 version gets launched, you will port this theme to mi band 3 and 5. And you are working on many secret projects too. Current navigation buttons which you have applied in this theme are not so good. It would be much better if you put Galaxy fit 2 navigation buttons in this theme and merge all your One UI ideas to create the best theme. Please consider this idea and stop making a separate firmware with galaxy fit 2 theme as both the firmwares have the same objective and feel (One UI). The rest is upto you. Thankyou

He5am2099

Please accept one request dude. Please add galaxy fit 2 navigation buttons in mi band 4. I know that previously you have already told that you will be adding it in the separate galaxy fit 2 version theme for mi band 4 but you seriously don't have any time to do that. You have also told that you will make a greyscale version of this theme to save battery. You also told that as soon as 1.0 version gets launched, you will port this theme to mi band 3 and 5. And you are working on many secret projects too. Current navigation buttons which you have applied in this theme are not so good. It would be much better if you put Galaxy fit 2 navigation buttons in this theme and merge all your One UI ideas to create the best theme. Please consider this idea and stop making a separate firmware with galaxy fit 2 theme as both the firmwares have the same objective and feel (One UI). The rest is upto you. Thankyou
First of all, the navigation bar is cut straight from the galaxy watch with no edits or any kind of a recreation:

And also the name of the theme is "Galaxy watch" so we can't change it. So that's why we promised to make a galaxy fit 2 version that has that changed and even more. Also the grayscale version is gonna be made after version 1.0. We assure you that we'll make both of them.

He5am2099

Update: we've renamed all of our theme version numbers to 0.9.x and removed the 6 (that previously made the theme version look like 0.9.6.x) so that the numbering gets simplified and that the importance of each update gets indicated. Stay safe and stay tuned!!!!!

Update: we've renamed all of our theme version numbers to 0.9.x and removed the 6 (that previously made the theme version look like 0.9.6.x) so that the numbering gets simplified and that the importance of each update gets indicated. Stay safe and stay tuned!!!!!
when it come out?

Dude I think that the More section should be renamed to More Apps or Other Apps
• The name More because outside the more section also there are apps like notifications and weather
• The name Apps because Timer, Stopwatch, Alarm, Samsung Music, Settings, etc which are present in more section are treated as individual apps in galaxy watch

He5am2099

Dude I think that the More section should be renamed to More Apps or Other Apps
• The name More because outside the more section also there are apps like notifications and weather
• The name Apps because Timer, Stopwatch, Alarm, Samsung Music, Settings, etc which are present in more section are treated as individual apps in galaxy watch
We didn't change the "more" naming yet because we're still thinking about the right naming. The naming of the icon that we used for the "more" section in the galaxy watch is "Recent apps" and we're still thinking if that special translation needs to be applied. Of course we'll inform you if we changed it to "recent apps" so stay tuned!!

We didn't change the "more" naming yet because we're still thinking about the right naming. The naming of the icon that we used for the "more" section in the galaxy watch is "Recent apps" and we're still thinking if that special translation needs to be applied. Of course we'll inform you if we changed it to "recent apps" so stay tuned!!
Ya but even if that icon is of "Recent apps" in galaxy watch, it is simply not applicable to be named recent apps in mi band as mi band 4 does not keep recent apps open and seperated and "More apps" name makes more sense than recent apps. When you start thinking about naming that section, please consider this suggestion once

He5am2099

Ya but even if that icon is of "Recent apps" in galaxy watch, it is simply not applicable to be named recent apps in mi band as mi band 4 does not keep recent apps open and seperated and "More apps" name makes more sense than recent apps. When you start thinking about naming that section, please consider this suggestion once
But it's also not more apps in any way so I think we shouldn't name it for now.

But it's also not more apps in any way so I think we shouldn't name it for now.
(Sorry for making it a big issue) See bro my point is weather is an app (both in phones and watch) and same with notifications (messages) and under the "more apps" section, there are more apps like timer, stopwatch, alarm, settings (you only say they are apps or not). Samsung also treats them like individual apps only, then how "more apps" name makes no sense? Two apps when scrolling down (Weather and notifications), and all other apps (Timer, stopwatch, find my mobile) in more apps section😐

He5am2099

(Sorry for making it a big issue) See bro my point is weather is an app (both in phones and watch) and same with notifications (messages) and under the "more apps" section, there are more apps like timer, stopwatch, alarm, settings (you only say they are apps or not). Samsung also treats them like individual apps only, then how "more apps" name makes no sense? Two apps when scrolling down (Weather and notifications), and all other apps (Timer, stopwatch, find my mobile) in more apps section😐
I didn't say it made no sense. I said that that's a custom name and we could apply "recent apps" which is the name of the icon put in "more" or we could keep it as "more" and change nothing so that the mi band 4 text will be kept.

Can you please send me a picture of Music UI when you are free. I just want to see how much it is made as the leaks you sent previously of music UI were very interesting. Thankyou.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui