FW Mod Greek Firmware

Maddoctor

I don't know. @Kirill told me, that you must click on a word and you will see a voting system on the right. By this way, after three votes, gets approved.

Edit: Check the stars on the right. This is the voting system!

lallasgr

It's weird because I can see only two translation...I suppose you have done everything till now! Do you need to publish them? I don't know why I cannot see your translation? In the previous version when I went there I could see everything next to english text!!

Maddoctor

It's weird because I can see only two translation...I suppose you have done everything till now! Do you need to publish them? I don't know why I cannot see your translation? In the previous version when I went there I could see everything next to english text!!
Kiril told me:
Regarding Translation: Recently I have unapproved all translated phrases and enabled 'auto-approve' system. It was made to raise the quality of the translation, so that users could choose the best variant. That's why I can make custom firmware with new language only when all phrases on the portal will be approved (a phrase need to get at least 3 votes).
And yes, I have done everything...

Maddoctor

Just found out how to vote. Press on the numbers on the right (where is the number 2 for example) and by this way you give 1 vote. This must be done by 3 users in ALL translations to proceed.

despoina

I am still trying... Everything is going well with MI fit and at last I sing to gadgetbridge, I install the Greek firmware 1.2.0.8 but when I log in to the Mi fit my band stucks and shows the phone and the watch..

Καλησπέρα, μου ήρθε σμρ το miband3 εκανα εγκατάσταση το mifit μετα ακολουθησα τν οδηγο ακριβως κ οταν περναει το ελληνικό firmware κανει επανεκκίνηση το miband κ μολις επανέρχεται συνδέεται ξανα με το gadgetbridge αλλα κ με το mifit κ μολις συνδεθει κ με το mifit κανει ξανα εγκατάσταση το fw απο τν αρχη κ παει παλι στα κινεζικα… Please help….. Εχω φαει πανω απο 4 ωρες να το κανω ξανα κ ξανα…. Ευχαριστώ

Maddoctor

Καλησπέρα, μου ήρθε σμρ το miband3 εκανα εγκατάσταση το mifit μετα ακολουθησα τν οδηγο ακριβως κ οταν περναει το ελληνικό firmware κανει επανεκκίνηση το miband κ μολις επανέρχεται συνδέεται ξανα με το gadgetbridge αλλα κ με το mifit κ μολις συνδεθει κ με το mifit κανει ξανα εγκατάσταση το fw απο τν αρχη κ παει παλι στα κινεζικα… Please help….. Εχω φαει πανω απο 4 ωρες να το κανω ξανα κ ξανα…. Ευχαριστώ
Hello. Better write your problem in english and read previous posts. Most questions are already answered before as you are not the first to have this problem ;)

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CVFS