FW Mod Greek Firmware

GEOZN8

Contributor
For all friends we must remember that we must flash and the firmware and second the resources to work !!

Ouxafou

Κατέβασα το firmware έβαλα το ελληνικό mi fit και το mi band μου κολησε όπως η φωτόγραφια το blutooth κλειστω και δεν αλλάζει οθόνες μόνο ότι δείχνει η φωτόγραφια τι να κάνω για να ενεργοποιηθεί το blutooth;

Attachments

lallasgr

Install the latest Mi Fit from google play and it will update Mi Band to latest firmware. After the update everything should work ok but you will have chinish again! Then unistall Mi Fit, install the one from itechnews 3.4.4 and then install again the Greek Firmware with the use of Notify Fitness! You can check the guide here

lallasgr

If you try with NOtify Fitness to install a firmware does it do it or there is no communication with Mi band at all? Did you reboot the phone at all?

Ouxafou

Nothing working at all can not even reboot mi band 3. Am i have to let the battery fade then will unstuck;

lallasgr

Probably yes. You can try unpair and repair mi band occasionally and see if it works. Try also to uninstall all the apps for mi band from the phone, clear the cache of the phone and install mi fit from play store and keep trying to connect

Why viber or Facebook or Gmail notifications not found in the band??it works only with messenger and Instagram...Skype haven't try it yet...it didn't work and with final official mi fit version

Last edited:

lallasgr

I cannot answer this as I am using from the beginning Mi Band Tools that enables everything and everything works great :)

Jimv

Hello! Quick question, Mi Band 3 just updated it's firmware and added one extra function " Exercise" but switched back in English even though I had flashed Greek language. Should I do this again or will there be a new version of the file for this firmware version? Thanks a ton!

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Only Mi Fit can make Mi Band visible to other applications.
If you unpair from Mi Fit, the Mi Band 3 is automatically visible to other applications.
I never activated the visible option in Mi Fit, when I unpair my Mi Band 3 for flash firmware with GadgetBridge, the application find the Mi Band without problem.

lallasgr

You have to install a previous version of Mi Fit! 3.4.6 is the latest that works great with 1.5.0.2 Firmware!

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitsass