FW Mod Greek Firmware

Maddoctor

παιδια εβαλα την ελλινικη γλωσσα.. μετα με πεταξε παλι στα κινεζικα οταν συνδεθηκα στο mi fit
τι κανω?
I guess you haven't read what we are saying till now. If you install Mi Fit form Playstore, with the first update everything becomes chinese. That's why you go over to itechnews.gr and install my custom version of Mi Fit for Mi band 3, not to have such problem and to have the notifications in Greek.

CF01

Try closing BT, start Gadgetbridge and then open BT. Needs resources
Dear Maddoctor,
If I insist on using the original Mi Fit v.3.4.6, witch is the correct version of Kirill's Greek version for Mi band 3?
Is it the 1.5.0.2 with v40 resources?
Thank you in advance.

Maddoctor

Dear Maddoctor,
If I insist on using the original Mi Fit v.3.4.6, witch is the correct version of Kirill's Greek version for Mi band 3?
Is it the 1.5.0.2 with v40 resources?
Thank you in advance.
I replied to you ;)

lefaek

i installed your greek version. greek letters are ok but i lost heart rate/cal/distance and also the caller id still not working. Only if i change my phones language to english it works. Same problem with original mi fit version.

Maddoctor

i installed your greek version. greek letters are ok but i lost heart rate/cal/distance and also the caller id still not working. Only if i change my phones language to english it works. Same problem with original mi fit version.
Try installing custom mi fit from itechnews.gr

nikossonik

Hi all. I had installed mi fit original play store edition. After that i installed gadgetbridge in order to install greek fw. I then uninstalled original version and installed greek mi fit and all worked ok.
I then installed latest mi fit greek app which also upgraded mi band fw. Since then mi band 3 connects anddisconnects all the time and only connects to phone through gadgetbridge and not through mi fit. If i uninstall gadgetbridge no connection at all. If i connect through gadgetbridge then it connects to mi fit greek ok. Any ideas?

Panospopi

[QUOTE = "MariosMps, post: 5164, μέλος: 27930"] Καλησπέρα στην ομάδα ενώ έχω κάνει τα βήματα όταν πάω να μου αρέσει το αρχείο του ελληνικού firmware δεν με αφήνει να το ανοίξω με το gadgetbridge και μου ανοίγει το playstore ... καμιά ιδέα; [/ QUOTE]

Maddoctor

Hi all. I had installed mi fit original play store edition. After that i installed gadgetbridge in order to install greek fw. I then uninstalled original version and installed greek mi fit and all worked ok.
I then installed latest mi fit greek app which also upgraded mi band fw. Since then mi band 3 connects anddisconnects all the time and only connects to phone through gadgetbridge and not through mi fit. If i uninstall gadgetbridge no connection at all. If i connect through gadgetbridge then it connects to mi fit greek ok. Any ideas?
Try uninstalling both apps, run miui cleaner, reboot and install greek mi fit only and check then what happens.

Maddoctor

[QUOTE = "MariosMps, post: 5164, μέλος: 27930"] Καλησπέρα στην ομάδα ενώ έχω κάνει τα βήματα όταν πάω να μου αρέσει το αρχείο του ελληνικού firmware δεν με αφήνει να το ανοίξω με το gadgetbridge και μου ανοίγει το playstore ... καμιά ιδέα; [/ QUOTE]
You must use a file manager like es explorer or total commander and long press on the file. This will open a menu from which you choose "run with". Then you choose gadgetbridge.

nikossonik

Try uninstalling both apps, run miui cleaner, reboot and install greek mi fit only and check then what happens.
Not able to install the app. Phone is LG G5. App installer says that the app is not compatible with the phone. Not sure that this is going to help though.

Maddoctor

Not able to install the app. Phone is LG G5. App installer says that the app is not compatible with the phone. Not sure that this is going to help though.
Have you activated the option to be able to install apps from non-secure sources?

kyrys

Kalispera xriazome voi8ia ida 5 diafora videakia gia na valo ta elinika egkatestisa afta pou elege ala enonete grafi epitixis syndesi sta elinika ala meta mono afto sti foto mou efanizi apo ti mia kinito kai endiamesa dyo to3a ↔ kai meta to roloi ta ypolipa pou itan ta kinezika gramata de mou ta efanizi pedevome edw kai 5 ores mpori kapios na me voi8isi?
Eyxarysyo

Πρέπει να περάσεις το αρχείο των resources με το gadget bridge. Έχει περάσει μόνο Το firmware. Το ίδιο είχα πάθει και εγώ και μετά συνδέθηκα στο κινητό μετά από πολυ παιδεμα.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitsass