FW Mod Greek Firmware

About the weather is not a bug but it depends on which Mi Fit you have! Weather will be ok only if official Mi Fit updated and be 100% translated in Greek!

Now about the battery I don't know yet as my Mi Band has still a lot of battery from when I updated it!!
Can I see the weather in the Greek mi fit app?or I must have the one from the playstore?

chronisc

Hey guys. I just installed the firmware, after the third or forth time because it was keeping disconecting during the update. My problem is that i see the main screen with the time, but i cannot scroll to the menus weather, more etc. The band receives the notifications and displays them but i can't scroll... Any solutions?

Maddoctor

Hey guys. I just installed the firmware, after the third or forth time because it was keeping disconecting during the update. My problem is that i see the main screen with the time, but i cannot scroll to the menus weather, more etc. The band receives the notifications and displays them but i can't scroll... Any solutions?
Update data of the weather from the Greek Mi Fit better from itechnews.gr and try to see the info. You must see three pages/days (today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow).

chronisc

I try to scroll as i did before the update. Yes i touch the screen above the circle. When i receive a notification ie from messenger i can scroll to see the next page but thats it

lallasgr

I would suggest to try and reinstall the firmware. Did you install the latest firmware and resources?

Try to install them with Notify Fitness:

After you connect MI Band 3 then go:

Update->Update Custom Firmware and install greek firmware again!!

chronisc

I reinstalled the firmware, and it started working this time properly. After that some connectivity issues appeared but they were solved by unpairing and pairing again the mi band with the mi fit app. There are some minor issues with the functionallity of the band like in example it doesn't count the steps correclty as before. I can walk for 20 steps and the count stays the same, but this is not an issue for me. I

Hi. After the last firmware update from itechnews.gr, I have the following problems. First changed the order of notifications, but this is not the biggest thing. I'm not able to see the distance, only the steps an the battery in this line. I reinstalled the last version and resources but nothing. What am I supposed to do with it ???

nio78

Hi. After the last firmware update from itechnews.gr, I have the following problems. First changed the order of notifications, but this is not the biggest thing. I'm not able to see the distance, only the steps an the battery in this line. I reinstalled the last version and resources but nothing. What am I supposed to do with it ???
First try to disconnect from gadgetbridge then unpair and pair again the band with mi fit and it should work for you!

chronisc

Hey guys, I just updated to 1.5.0.2. Should I somehow downgrade (and if yes how?) or should I wait for the 1.5.0.2 in Greek?

A bit ironic because today morning I was thinking that with the Greek 1.3.0.8 everything was working fine and after some days of usage I realized that had no problems at all and in the evening was gone !

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanvanwenum