FW Mod Greek Firmware

Giannis13

after 1.5.0.2 installed, mi band 3 has greek lang but i cant swipe the screen to see menu and it cant connect via bluetooth.

lallasgr

with which sofrware did you do the update? If you are using gadget bridge try to unpair and check again if it connects with mi fit!!

Μετά την αναβάθμιση στην ημερομηνία δεν έχει κάθετο αλλά μια τελεία.γιατι βγάλατε την κάθετο;

silver

I don't know if here is the right place to comment some translation phrases but I see that noone comments on the translation page. Below I cite some of them and I will comment them in Greek:
- "Found device, ringing now" -> Τώρα η μετάφραση είναι "Εύρεση" αλλά καλύτερο είναι το "Bρέθηκε", αφού το "Found" είναι αόριστος.
- "Alarm is off" -> Τώρα η μετάφραση είναι "συναγερμός", καλύτερα να αλλαχθεί σε "ξυπνητήρι" ή "ειδοποίηση"
- "Fully charged" -> Τώρα είναι "Πλήρως φορτισμένη", δεν ξέρω πώς προέκυψε το θηλυκό γένος, καλύτερο είναι το "Πλήρης φόρτιση".
- "Updating" -> Τώρα είναι "Ενημερώνω", καλύτερα να αποφεύγεται το πρώτο πρόσωπο, το "Ενημέρωση" ή "Γίνεται ενημέρωση" μου φαίνεται καλύτερο.

If you agree, let's make the Greek translation better :)

lallasgr

Please make an account to the translation, propose the changes and then post here your exact changes and when 3people vote for them we can have these changes probably to the next firmware!! :)

silver

I have already proposed some of them in the past, but some other translations have been voted more times. Even the one with the "συναγερμός" and no offense, I cannot understand why it has so many votes.

I just propose to everyone to vote or even create his/her own translation so we can have a short and accurate translation :)

Last edited:

lefhaf

Εγκατέστησα το update όλα καλά μα δε μου εμφανίζει το όνομα της επαφής που με καλεί .

Maddoctor

Εγκατέστησα το update όλα καλά μα δε μου εμφανίζει το όνομα της επαφής που με καλεί .
You must use the mi fit from itechnews to have this option, not from playstore

MariosMps

Greek Firmware 1.5.0.2
for Mi Band 3

View attachment 590
What's new:

If you find a mistake in the translations or any other error, please report it here!
Translation suggestions or changes can be made on GeekDoing Translation Center

Installation:
Follow the guide on our forum!

Use it with Resources v40 only!

Download:

Καλησπέρα στην ομάδα ενώ έχω κάνει τα βήματα όταν πάω να αμοίξω το αρχείο του greek firmware δε με αφήνει να το ανοίξω με το gadgetbridge και μου ανοίγει το playstore...καμιά ιδέα?

Andregti

ΠΕΔΙΑΔΗΠΟΤΕ ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΑΣΤΙΚΗ ΕΝΕΡΓΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΝΑΝΤΙ ΤΗΣ ΜΕΤΑΦΟΡΑΣ ΤΗΣ ΕΚΤΟΣ ΤΗΣ ΧΡΗΣΗΣ

Andregti

Παιδιά έκανα έγγατασταση αλλά δεν αλλάζει το μενού τα ελληνικά βγήκαν αλλά έχει κολλήσει και βλέπω μόνο την ωρα

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CVFS