FW Mod Greek Firmware

Maddoctor

Hey guys, I just updated to 1.5.0.2. Should I somehow downgrade (and if yes how?) or should I wait for the 1.5.0.2 in Greek?

A bit ironic because today morning I was thinking that with the Greek 1.3.0.8 everything was working fine and after some days of usage I realized that had no problems at all and in the evening was gone !
I guess you haven't installed my mi fit from itechnews.gr so not to have these kind of changes. You can either install over it with gadgetbridge or any other program the Greek firmware with the resources or you can wait for them to become Greek from Kirill and then install them with gadgetbridge the latest Greek version.

Hi. After the last firmware update from itechnews.gr, I have the following problems. First changed the order of notifications, but this is not the biggest thing. I'm not able to see the distance, only the steps an the battery in this line. I reinstalled the last version and resources but nothing. What am I supposed to do with it ???
The same problem again and again..I need some help please...

lallasgr

Guys, are you using Mi Fit 3.4.4? I am wondering if you are reading all these that maddoctor is writing!! With Mi Fit 3.4.4 GR I am sure that you will have no problems as most of the people are using it!!

Υπόψιν, η έκδοση αυτή (3.4.6.8 Beta ) δεν περιέχει τις γνωστές βελτιώσεις που έχουν οι εκδόσεις Mi Fit που σας δίνω, είναι ΜΟΝΟ για να περάσετε το τελευταίο firmware. Μετά θα την διαγράψετε ΜΟΝΟ και θα περάσετε την τελευταία ελληνική έκδοση του Mi Fit 3.4.4, για να έχετε όλες τις γνωστές βελτιώσεις του Mi Fit, αλλά και τις ειδοποιήσεις του καιρού στα ελληνικά. Ας ξεκινήσουμε όμως την διαδικασία:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Έχω κάνει συγχρονισμό αλλά συνεχίζει να δείχνει το ίδιο.
Τι να κάνω;
Please help
I only understand "Please help", I can't help you if I don't know what problem you have.

lallasgr

Τι εννοείς το ίδιο? Έχει κολλήσει στο ρολόι ας πούμε? Ποιο firmware έβαλες, πέρασες τα resources...Παιδιά μη περιμένετε να μοιρήσουμε τα νύψια μας! γράψε πλήρως τι έχετε κάνει για να μπορέσουμε να βοηθήσουμε!

What have you done till now? Tell us everything in eng please!

memoulas

Καλησπέρα. Για να κανουμε downgrade απο resources 40 σε 37 πρωτα παιρναμε τα resources και μετα την ελληνικη εκδοση?

sgatz

Excellent job Kirill , working very well with 3.4.6 latest version of mi fit in play store. Thank you again

Great work dude. All works but i cant see the caller number or name only the incoming call. I try to change the system language to english india and it works fine but when i change it baxk nothing.

Last edited:

sgatz

Great work dude. All works but i cant see the caller number or name only the incoming call. I try to change the system language to english india and it works fine but when i change it baxk nothing.
With mi band tools caller ID is ok

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
egodwe