Question Hebrew firmware

At firmware 1.5.0.7 Hebrew chars with right direction is supported perfectly. the problem is that your phone lang should be arabic and its show the mi band menu in arabic as well. This should be fixed by making a custom firmware and i hope kiril will be able to do it soon.
:)

Last edited:
At firmware 1.5.0.7 Hebrew chars with right direction is supported perfectly. the problem is that your phone lang should be arabic and its show the mi band menu is in arabic as well. the make a custom firmware and i hope kiril will be able to do it soon.\
:)
Me too
I'm waiting for Persian (farsi) too

Hi all.
I don't own miband 3 (I have the Bip watch) but during the last weeks, I add Gadgetbridge app the ability to convert notification to show Hebrew/Arabic at the right direction.
I'm not sure how well it will be shown on a small screen, but it better than nothing.

It will be in Gadgetbridge next version, and in the meantime, you can use my private version from here:
Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip INTERNATIONAL

Nati

Hi all.
I don't own miband 3 (I have the Bip watch) but during the last weeks, I add Gadgetbridge app the ability to convert notification to show Hebrew/Arabic at the right direction.
I'm not sure how well it will be shown on a small screen, but it better than nothing.

It will be in Gadgetbridge next version, and in the meantime, you can use my private version from here:
Hey. the link is not working.

It work, but you need to be a member of the group.

Here is the link to the APK:
(there is also a font file, it's for the Bip)

rtl

Nati

Hi all.

Do you also intend to release a Hebrew version of mi band 3?

As for the font, I understand there are Hebrew fonts.
Regarding the notification, the app work for every kind of watch. It simply get the notification and make it to look good on the watch.

The only difference is that you will need to change the line size to smaller number so it will fit better.

tomerr

rtl
I've installed your ver. of Gadgetbridge + enabled RTL support in it - doesn't work. still get notifications left to right. my fw font support Hebrew.

tomerr

rtl
can you elaborate on the app you shared - is this a custom RTL fix in the app you created or an option in the original GB app that was there before?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00