APP Mod Hey+ App

mirinn

English isn't Flash. Flash is Flash ^^.
I have read the instructions several times and can not find the link to download the flash. Link in "Install Hey Plus - Flash (link in the thread)." goes back to the beginning of the article and there I can not see where to download the flash.

Maybe I'm stupid or blind, can you help?

Flamen

I have read the instructions several times and can not find the link to download the flash. Link in "Install Hey Plus - Flash (link in the thread)." goes back to the beginning of the article and there I can not see where to download the flash.

Maybe I'm stupid or blind, can you help?
All files are at MEGA-link
MEGA - HeyPlus_1.1.3.2 - Flash.apk is the flasher
Firmware_1.8.10_English_01_02_2019.zip - the eng firmware of the bracelet
Resources_English_01_07_2019.zip - resources

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Okay! For now, Is the international version released yet?
There isn't international version and it will maybe never have, that sad because at the beginning said they will make an international version. But, we already have custom application, firmware, and resources, so isn't so sad :p.

There isn't international version and it will maybe never have, that sad because at the beginning said they will make an international version. But, we already have custom application, firmware, and resources, so isn't so sad :p.
hey + english apk.? hey + I'll take it. I want to be in Turkish. we had previously talked in telegramda. Would you help me with this topic.?

Any chance for addig our own cities to the weather forecast? as i saw on 4pda they managed somehow to add russian cities!

Nanoemp

Hi, thank you so much for all the work! I'm very excited with this development
A couple of questions:
* By mistake I updated the firmware from the app, clicking in the pop-up that appeared. Can someone point me to the tutorial to downgrade o to change the firmware to my language?
* Could it be possible to implement a filtering in the notifications that you see in the band? For example, if contains a word then don't show it. I have repeated notifiations in the smartphone I'm not interested to see in the band

Thanks again!

Hello all

I have try to perform the update of the firmware, as explained but without success because when I open the app hey + flash version1.1.32 available on this link MEGA I go directly to this screen ....How can I access the menu in order to perform the update as explianed?

Can anyone please help me on order to solve this issue ?
Than you in advance for your support and best regards

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I'm referring to the hey plus, thanks
Sorry not for you ^^.

Hi, thank you so much for all the work! I'm very excited with this development
A couple of questions:
* By mistake I updated the firmware from the app, clicking in the pop-up that appeared. Can someone point me to the tutorial to downgrade o to change the firmware to my language?
* Could it be possible to implement a filtering in the notifications that you see in the band? For example, if contains a word then don't show it. I have repeated notifiations in the smartphone I'm not interested to see in the band

Thanks again!
Tutorial link in the thread.

All is possible, but not for moment :/.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello all

I have try to perform the update of the firmware, as explained but without success because when I open the app hey + flash version1.1.32 available on this link MEGA I go directly to this screen ....How can I access the menu in order to perform the update as explianed?

Can anyone please help me on order to solve this issue ?
Than you in advance for your support and best regards

View attachment 3412
You need to connect at your account.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjayanejaye