APP Mod Hey+ App

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
OK thank you but how can i do this on the app is asking me about a chineses phone number? And I live in Europe...

Thank you and best regards
You must have a chinese number for connect at the app. So ask your seller for have an account with a chinese number.

Bkpro

Hi Mod MagicalUnicorn,
My band was vibrated when receiving the calling but can not reject the call from red button on my band. Can we fix, thanks.
Hi Mod MagicalUnicorn,
I confirmed my band works okay with this feature (reject the calling from the Band) in iPhone. I installed the app from AppStore & it works. But cannot work in android - I am using Mi Mix 2S... Can you pls advise.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi Mod MagicalUnicorn,
I confirmed my band works okay with this feature (reject the calling from the Band) in iPhone. I installed the app from AppStore & it works. But cannot work in android - I am using Mi Mix 2S... Can you pls advise.
Work with my Mx4 Pro and Mi5X.
Android 9 ? If yes is like the Mi Band 3, not all is compatible.

You must have a chinese number for connect at the app. So ask your seller for have an account with a chinese number.
Hello I already have registred my account but now I can't add the band on the app always appears a error and the band doesnt vibrate during this process any idea how to solve this issue ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I followed all you said these months. I just bought the hey+ band, and today I recivied it at home. i'm from Spain so I can't use it, just I'm afraid that I waste my money. The hey+ band only shows the QR Code to download the app. Can I be able in the future to update de band and use it? lease tell me some information about my situation, I have the Chinese version, can't do nothing now.

Jamma77

Hi All. I have already paired 2 hey+ band and installed english firmware. Now I'm doing the same with another hey+ band but from the app when start the search for pairing the device there is no device found....any idea?

Anfer

I have done everything to the letter, installed all the available apk in the Pack that have from the beginning and nothing could not access request the number of +86, Chinese to receive verification SMS

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello I already have registred my account but now I can't add the band on the app always appears a error and the band doesnt vibrate during this process any idea how to solve this issue ?
View attachment 3420
Hi All. I have already paired 2 hey+ band and installed english firmware. Now I'm doing the same with another hey+ band but from the app when start the search for pairing the device there is no device found....any idea?
I can't help you for that :/.

Can i change 24h to 12h time?
No you can't.
App crashed for non MM/DD
I think I know why, I will reupload a newer version in the weekend :).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Does it sync with Mi Account? Can I view the history of my workouts/sleep?
You can view the history directly in the Hey Plus application.
You can pair your Mi Account at the Hey Plus, but I don't know more, I didn't paired it.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Please help me with a Chinese phone number and access the hey plus application
I have done everything to the letter, installed all the available apk in the Pack that have from the beginning and nothing could not access request the number of +86, Chinese to receive verification SMS
Where you had the Chinese number ? From seller ?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29