APP Mod Hey+ App

Biniu2805

Presentation
The Hey+ SmartBand isn't produced by Xiaomi, but by Ryeex !
So, the Hey+ SmartBand works with Hey+ App, and not with Mi Fit like the Mi Band 3.

★ Officially, the Hey+ App is only available in Chinese.

★ Unofficially, the Hey+ App is being translated in some languages :
English - Fully translated by @MagicalUnicorn.
French - Fully translated by @MagicalUnicorn.
Greek - By @MagicalUnicorn for approximative translations, and @GEOZN8 for fully translations.
Hungarian - Fully translated by @Sekypapa, based on English translations.
Russian - By @MagicalUnicorn for approximative translations, and @pro100whisky | @Flamen for fully translations.
Spanish - By @MagicalUnicorn for approximative translations, and @tute123456 for fully translations until Hey Plus 1.0.8.1, @Mooscaar | @YonaPN since Hey Plus 1.0.9.2.

Photos
View attachment 2352 View attachment 2353 View attachment 2355 View attachment 2354
★ Click on one image to see it in real size ★

Changelog
⤳ Apr 09 2019 :
Hey Plus Application 1.1.6.0 v2 !
★ Line notification icon fixed !
★ Gmail notification icon added !
★ Whatsapp notification icon for Whatsapp Business !
New custom notifications Resources !
New English Custom Firmware 1.11.42 with Gmail, Line, Messenger, QQ International, Telegram and Whatsapp notification icons support !

⤳ Mar 06 2019 :
★ English Custom Firmware 1.11.42 !

⤳ Feb 01 2019 :
★ English Custom Firmware 1.10.21 !

⤳ Jan 18 2019 :
New English | Spanish Custom Resources Pack ! By @YonaPN.

⤳ Jan 15 2019 :
New Spanish Custom Firmware ! By @YonaPN.

⤳ Jan 07 2019 :
★ New Custom Resources !
★ Hey Plus Application in English
(no MM_DD), French, Greek, Hungarian, Russian and Spanish are updated (Automatic Resources reset is deleted and the alarm name can contain 7 characters instead of 4) !

⤳ Jan 02 2019 :
★ English Custom Firmware 1.8.10 is updated (translations when you finish the "Free Training" activity are fixed) !
★ Hey Plus Application in English
(no MM_DD), French, Greek, Hungarian, Russian and Spanish are updated (DD-MM date format instead of MM-DD for "Activities" and "Health". All chinese words/letters are deleted) !
⤳ 1.1.5.1 :
[New] Support World Time Zone.
[New] BUG feedback.
[Optimization] Bluetooth connection speed.
[Fix] Some problems caused by Bluetooth speed increase.
[Fix] Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei recharge record problem.
[Fix] Some known issues.

⤳ 1.1.4.7 :
Some functions require the Firmware v1.10.0 or above.
[New] Support for custom blank cards.
[New] Support Taizhou Public Transport Card.
[New] Support Greentown.
[Optimization] Xiaomi account binding.
[Optimization] Data transmission speed.
[Fix] Some known issues.

⤳ 1.1.3.2 :
Some functions require the Firmware v1.8.0 or above.
[New] Cycling.
[Optimization] Connection stability.
[Fix] Phone ringtones duplicated.
[Fix] Some known issues.

Download
Procedure for flash the Firmware in the FAQ
(at the bottom ont this thread)
Firmware 1.11.42 - English (03_06_2019)

Resources pictures.

Hey Plus Application
Flash | English | French | Greek | Russian | Spanish
Custom Resources
Hey Plus 1.1.6.0 v2 - Mega

How to flash a Custom Firmware / Resources ?
Thread

Thanks at @m0tral for his firmware fix than permit display all in the Hey Plus.

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.
Dear Friends, I have made the update like it is wrighten but it does not change the language. And nów I cannot change anything (or update) becouse the uptiin of update is off. Can You help me with this?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Dear Friends, I have made the update like it is wrighten but it does not change the language. And nów I cannot change anything (or update) becouse the uptiin of update is off. Can You help me with this?
Use Hey Plus Flash.

hello, I have hey + wristband in my friend. using iphone phone. hey + the code in the user manual okutup and downloaded the application. Then the app took the update and the wristband was Chinese. :( What can we do?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
hello, I have hey + wristband in my friend. using iphone phone. hey + the code in the user manual okutup and downloaded the application. Then the app took the update and the wristband was Chinese. :( What can we do?
Flash modified firmware with an Android phone :).

Wristband updated with the latest version Chinese application. How to install with the latest version with modified application. already give the current version warning and does not go into update mode.?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Wristband updated with the latest version Chinese application. How to install with the latest version with modified application. already give the current version warning and does not go into update mode.?
With Android phone use Hey Plus Flash 1.1.6.0 for flash modified Firmware.

Hi, I have downloaded your version 1.1.6.0 from Mega and also firmware + resources... I want to update firmware so... I did everything exactly as you wrote to manual at the start of this topic.
When bluetooth was off I downloaded new firmware, then I overwrote those oficially downloaded files with yours from Mega. Then when I turned on bluetooth and try to "Retry" the process of updating firmware, the app itself was trying to download those files again, so I would have the newest firmware (1.12.74) but in Chinese I think (but I want to flash it with yours 1.11.42). I realized it because I was downloading them using Mobile Data and the app was asking me if I want to do that. If I was on WiFi, I would be more than annoyed now.
So my question is, can anyone test it as I did, whether you have the same result? Or how can I flash it without that the app wants to download new files again and again...?
Thanks very much for any help.

Emohawk

Hiya

I've updated to the English app and firmware. Two things.

1: the time is set an hour in advance (CET) time.
2: the icons seem to be cut in half and there is no tex

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hiya

I've updated to the English app and firmware. Two things.

1: the time is set an hour in advance (CET) time.
2: the icons seem to be cut in half and there is no tex
You must flash one of custom buttons resources.

Firmware 1.12.74 have new buttons resources, only color round, and button text is in Firmware.

I don't know why, if you flash Firmware 1.11.42 you will have an hour advance if your smartband say it's Firmware 1.12.74. So you must wait I release the new Firmware.

Hello there,
I downloaded the hey plus english app and I did everything, I think there was a problem with installation so I am in up to date version 1.12.74 . Now I dont know how to make my band english. Can you help me?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello there,
I downloaded the hey plus english app and I did everything, I think there was a problem with installation so I am in up to date version 1.12.74 . Now I dont know how to make my band english. Can you help me?
Use Hey Plus Flash for flash Firmware 1.11.42.
Also if your smartband and Application say you have Firmware 1.12.74 it's normal.

Use Hey Plus Flash for flash Firmware 1.11.42.
Also if your smartband and Application say you have Firmware 1.12.74 it's normal.
My smartwatch is still chinese and I dont know how to change english... Is it possible to change english after making 1.12.74 update from the app?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
My smartwatch is still chinese and I dont know how to change english... Is it possible to change english after making 1.12.74 update from the app?
Yes, flash Firmware 1.11.42 with Hey Plus Flash. Procedure link in thread oe procedure file in Mega.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00