APP Mod Hey+ App

soaresden

Any solution? Have someone same problem? Why have not sleep data?
Hi everyone,

I noticed that the sleep tracker in hey plus is ***tty :(
I'm used to yoga after work and it consider it as a sleep so every day, I don't have my night sleep data ....

However, I noticed this morning that by unknown magic force, it communicate with mifit app and in mifit, the sleep track is OK !

Other subject, I flashed my hey plus with the english firmware, but is it possible to contribute or to translate text for the fw ? Coming from a MiBand 3, I'm used to see my bracelet in my language :(
@MagicalUnicorn shared his translation project for the app but can it be for the FW ?

As a French user, I noticed some "optimizable translation too", can I send you via PM my point of view ?

Thanks to this community and all members working to spread the hey plus usable all around the globe :)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi everyone,

I noticed that the sleep tracker in hey plus is ***tty :(
I'm used to yoga after work and it consider it as a sleep so every day, I don't have my night sleep data ....

However, I noticed this morning that by unknown magic force, it communicate with mifit app and in mifit, the sleep track is OK !

Other subject, I flashed my hey plus with the english firmware, but is it possible to contribute or to translate text for the fw ? Coming from a MiBand 3, I'm used to see my bracelet in my language :(
@MagicalUnicorn shared his translation project for the app but can it be for the FW ?

As a French user, I noticed some "optimizable translation too", can I send you via PM my point of view ?

Thanks to this community and all members working to spread the hey plus usable all around the globe :)
Sleep tracking is like the Mi Band 3 for me, if I wake up during the night without move, for the smartband I sleep :p. Else it work good ^^.

For Firmware, I didn't release a French version because there isn't enough place for translate correctly in French. If you want try to translate, use the Mi Band 3 Firmware modification tutorial :).

No, I will don't share Firmware translations, useless and too much tims to do that. Some translations aren't perfect because it's the most shorter possible translation, and there isn't place for a more longer and better translation.

I released the applications translations for peoples can contribute and improve them, so yes you can send me your point of view :). Also for English and Feench translations ai'm being work to improve it, but it take time.

soaresden

Sleep tracking is like the Mi Band 3 for me, if I wake up during the night without move, for the smartband I sleep :p. Else it work good ^^.
It work so great that when I'm relaxed it track it as my night even when it's 18h00 !
I think official FW must give an option to enable a time interval when it will react as a sleep assistant.

Sleep tracking is like the Mi Band 3 for me, if I wake up
For Firmware, I didn't release a French version because there isn't enough place for translate correctly in French. If you want try to translate, use the Mi Band 3 Firmware modification tutorial :).
I'll try this WE. I would like to understand what's in the 0 and 1 file ...

No, I will don't share Firmware translations, useless and too much tims to do that. Some translations aren't perfect because it's the most shorter possible translation, and there isn't place for a more longer and better translation.
I'll try in french just for me. If I achieve something usable, maybe i'll talk about it here.
I just would like to see "Lun/Mar/..." instead than English (Mon/Tue ..etc)

I released the applications translations for peoples can contribute and improve them, so yes you can send me your point of view :). Also for English and Feench translations ai'm being work to improve it, but it take time.
I'll look into the XML tonight

Thanks for your answers and your investment in all of this

Hi, you need application "mi home" from Xiaomi, and a BLE gateway (BLE = bluetooth). But the gateway Xiaomi don't have bluetooth, so that use some product with wifi + BLE (bedside Lamp yeelight, some celing light yeelight, some camera, and other).
When your hey+ are connect with mi home like this. (y)
View attachment 3643
You click on "Add automation" for créat a automation.

Btw, mi Home have many bug and poorly optimized option with the hey+.

1) The hey+ has been developed for 4 automation, that why you have Click A, B, C, D, but now you can Add more thanks 4 automation. For example 3 automation on click A, 2 on B and 2 on C, and on your hey+ that make 7 automation différent, but, they have keep the click system (A,B,C,D) idk why.

2) if you Add a automation A after a B, or B after D (if you not follow the alphabet), or if you modify 2 or 3 time a automation hey+, that delete all automation from the band (but they are still there in mi Home) and it's imposible to synchronized again to recover it. The only way for getback it's......:unsure: delete and recreates all automation hey+.:eek:

3) If you add a automation with the normal way (automation --> scenes) that don't work, and if you modify a automation from this way, it's same that the 2) you lose all.

4) If you delete a automation hey+, again same that 2) game over :ROFLMAO:

5) The best, sometime you follow all my rules 1)2)3)4) but you lose all :whistle:

My solution, i make all automation (at the end, there is a good chance of being in the situation 1)2)3)4)5)), So i screenshot all and i restart the real automation like this :

I add all automation hey+ with just a notification (example : if click A then send notification), after creating all the automations, i check if it's ok in the band, if they are well in the band. I replace "send notification" by the real automation, only one modification (you understand why i have screenshot).
Finish.

LAST RULE : when it's finished and functional, do not touch any automation who use the hey+, and never open the hey+ with mi home.
Hi what is your automation with the hey+ that you like the best? 👍

Heylex hi,
What are the other ble BLE (bedside Lamp yeelight, other then celling or camera ?

alexej1993

Understand but why is not data im monthly review?
In older version work .... i think with version apk 1.1.4.7 : work normaly... after this version have any data in monthly review

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
It work so great that when I'm relaxed it track it as my night even when it's 18h00 !
I think official FW must give an option to enable a time interval when it will react as a sleep assistant.

I'll try this WE. I would like to understand what's in the 0 and 1 file ...

I'll try in french just for me. If I achieve something usable, maybe i'll talk about it here.
I just would like to see "Lun/Mar/..." instead than English (Mon/Tue ..etc)

I'll look into the XML tonight

Thanks for your answers and your investment in all of this
File 0 is Resources file, it contain all pictures.
File 1 is Firmware, it contain all translations.

If you only want want French days, I can release that ^^.

soaresden

File 0 is Resources file, it contain all pictures.
File 1 is Firmware, it contain all translations.

If you only want want French days, I can release that ^^.
Thanks but I prefer digging myself

I will play safe,
Level 1 : If I replace the 3 letters for each day with mine, and save, No problem right ? (I Understood to put the 00 rule)

Level 2 : Next step is to put the format DD/MM for me

Level 3 : And next level will be to master and manage to translate all the word in it

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thanks but I prefer digging myself

View attachment 4302

View attachment 4303

I will play safe,
Level 1 : If I replace the 3 letters for each day with mine, and save, No problem right ? (I Understood to put the 00 rule)

Level 2 : Next step is to put the format DD/MM for me

Level 3 : And next level will be to master and manage to translate all the word in it
Date format isn't from Firmware ^^.

I am seeing duplicate notifications in notification center. I had reset the band still the same issue. Currently runningthe latest firmware and app.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hey Plus Application English, English_MM_DD, French, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish are updated !

⤳ Apr 09 2019 :
Hey Plus Application 1.1.6.0 v2 !
★ Line notification icon fixed !
★ Gmail notification icon added !
★ Whatsapp notification icon for Whatsapp Business !
New custom notifications Resources !
New English Custom Firmware 1.11.42 with Gmail, Line, Messenger, QQ International, Telegram and Whatsapp notification icons support !

Resources are now available directly in Geekdoing :
Hey+ Custom Resources | Buttons.
Hey+ Custom Resources | Buttons & Notifications.

If you want have Gmail notification icon, flash the new English Firmware from Mega and one of new Custom Resources from Mega or GeekDoing.

There isn't custom notifications with Hey plus Flash !

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
For peoples than don't have sleep tracking in the Application, try syncrhonize data before sleep and when you wake up, it will maybe solve the problem :).

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00