APP Mod Hey+ App

Gulpin

I can't get to update. I have already english version from the shop. This version don't have for example a door nfc open feature. I' ve tried on flash version and also in french version but it always says the software is up to date. Help me please.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I can't get to update. I have already english version from the shop. This version don't have for example a door nfc open feature. I' ve tried on flash version and also in french version but it always says the software is up to date. Help me please.
You have a Hey Plus No NFC version. You can't flash Firmware on it, you only can use a Modified Hey Plus Application for have notification filters and the Application in your language, no more.

Gulpin

You have a Hey Plus No NFC version. You can't flash Firmware on it, you only can use a Modified Hey Plus Application for have notification filters and the Application in your language, no more.
OK. So, does the band from trusted store link in thread is NFC version and is the door card feature worka in many countries outside of China?