APP Mod Hey+ App

What do you mean?? You already bought trough this link ?? if yes they don't have the international !! :confused:
Yes, I bought the "international version" of the Hey+ at Banggood and it is the normal "chinese version". At the moment I´m in contact with the support but no solution yet.

For the meantime, I bought an Amazfit Bip on sale for 47 USD. I'll use it while we don't have an international version for Hey+.

Bkpro

For the meantime, I bought an Amazfit Bip on sale for 47 USD. I'll use it while we don't have an international version for Hey+.
I am lucky than you since I asked local pre-sales to provide the account to log in then they ask China to support me. Now it is not useless :)

I am lucky than you since I asked local pre-sales to provide the account to log in then they ask China to support me. Now it is not useless :)
You're lucky indeed. I saw in AliExpress that if you bought one, they will provide an account. However, my problem is the hour of the Hey+ is still set to China even if you can use the watch and the app.

Bkpro

You're lucky indeed. I saw in AliExpress that if you bought one, they will provide an account. However, my problem is the hour of the Hey+ is still set to China even if you can use the watch and the app.
Yes, agree with your point. I did ask pre-sales local to ask China to give us a solution to fix the hour on the hey+ band. Will let you know if possible. For sure, I hate to mod the firmware of the phone. let the app do, let's see..

Good evening. What do you need to translate the application into 1 language? In this situation, the Russian language is of interest. If this is not so difficult, then you can somehow help in these endeavors to those people who are doing this? Yes, yes, the translation is clumsy, unfortunately only a translator.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Good evening. What do you need to translate the application into 1 language? In this situation, the Russian language is of interest. If this is not so difficult, then you can somehow help in these endeavors to those people who are doing this? Yes, yes, the translation is clumsy, unfortunately only a translator.
Answered in conversation.

After a couple of days and about 4 or 5 mails to the Banggood support they answered me the following:
"We are sorry for this issur. But actually we have descriped on our page that the item will have the update in the near future." and added a picture of their description. They are 100% convinced that this hey+ band is the international version receiving an update in the "near" future. Let´s see...:unsure:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi Mod MagicalUnicorn
Good day to you. Do we have the new release to fix the log in Heath icon
Thank you.
I work on this problem :). Normally I will new versions before the next weekend.
Also I improving the translations :giggle:.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjayanejaye