APP Mod Hey+ App

Its possible downgrade firmware but im flash new firmware 1.7.19 and now all ist chinese.... :(:(:(
Old option a firmware update not work....

Edit: When im try update always download in cache-firmware-bandID new folder witch new firmware 1.7.19
You'll have to wait until tomorrow or the day after that said the Unicorn machine that is going to flash the update

mmaximo5

There is a new Firmware (1.7.19). So, new custom Firmware maybe this evening or tomorrow :).
Hi man, how are you? I did all the steps to flash the firmware, it was great! Now I have my hey plus bracelet in english, but I have a doubt. This evening or tomorrow, when you upload the new version of the firmware, which will be the procedure to update the firmware? Thank you.

Editing this reply. Do you know how to pair hey plus bracelet with mijia home app? I try to find nearby devices in mijia app but it didn't detect hey plus bracelet? Any help? Thanks!

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hey Plus 1.1.2.2 English, Flash and French are released !

English Custom Firmware 1.7.19 is released !

GEOZN8

Contributor
New Greek Hey Plus 1.1.2.2 will come with a lot of new things - Keep Going !!

Hello, I´m now trying the whole day to transfer the firmware update to my hey+ without sucess.
I tried with several smartphones, different copy methods and many many times.
Everytime the upgrade stocks at 10%, than you have to click "retry" about 20 times and at 27% it goes on.
After finishing and restarting nothing changed, everything is chinese. Any suggestions?:unsure::(

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello, I´m now trying the whole day to transfer the firmware update to my hey+ without sucess.
I tried with several smartphones, different copy methods and many many times.
Everytime the upgrade stocks at 10%, than you have to click "retry" about 20 times and at 27% it goes on.
After finishing and restarting nothing changed, everything is chinese. Any suggestions?:unsure::(
Try with the newer Custom Firmware and the newer "Hey Plus - Flash" (Mega link in the thread). I can't help you more, the problem isn't directly from the Application or the Firmware, it work for other.

In "Android/data/com.ryeex.groot/cache/" there is nothing ? Have you do the first update with Bluetooth disabled ?
I did the update with the original hey application in Chinese
and now it does not ask me to update because I already have the latest version

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe never, it's already complicated to make Firmware in English, not enough place certain words / sentences, so in French isn't possible for lot of translations :/.

The only thing I can do it's French weekdays in the Homescreen.
"The only thing I can do it's French weekdays in the Homescreen. "

I'll have to ask you if you do it: p

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00