APP Mod Hey+ App

But before there was an app in Spanish and now does not come out, although the bracelet is in igles, at least the app was in Spanish

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
But before there was an app in Spanish and now does not come out, although the bracelet is in igles, at least the app was in Spanish
It will be released, I wait the Spanish translations for the new sentences :).
Just be patient.

How do i update the firmware to the one you just released? I need to repeat all the peocess with the from step 2 and the Flash version?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi. I cant find 1.1.2.2 Flash version on Mega...
Use the 1.1.1.2 version :).
How do i update the firmware to the one you just released? I need to repeat all the peocess with the from step 2 and the Flash version?
Yes you need repeat all process from the step 2. If you don't have updated to the latest version you don't need use "Hey Plus - Flash".

mmaximo5

Does anyone know how to pair hey+ band with mijia app? I try to find nearby devices, but mijia app don't detect hey+ band. Anyone?

mmaximo5

I think you need to have a BLE gateway for the band to connect to Mijia.
Sorry for my ignorance but, what's a BLE gateway? thanks

Oh srry, I search it on google. If i'm right it's any product from mijia or xiaomi, connected to the mijia app, and then you would be able to control it through hey+ band

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hey Plus Application in Russian is released !
English Firmware 1.7.19 is updated !

⤳ Dec 20 2018 :
★ Translation in Free Training activity are fixed !

I'm not sure if you are right. I have Hong Kong in my settings as a country/city... so that's not the solution
Right. Well, I didn't recognize him either. I put Rexión China. And then he recognized me first.
I've looked at it and in Rexión it's not Hong Kong it's mainland China.

Last edited:

WladyX

Sorry for my ignorance but, what's a BLE gateway? thanks

Oh srry, I search it on google. If i'm right it's any product from mijia or xiaomi, connected to the mijia app, and then you would be able to control it through hey+ band
No, it's the lamps from Xiaomi, which have bluetooth, so the band will connect to the blutooth on the lamp.

Heylex

Mijia :
Mijia is a sub-brand of Xiaomi than you can connect to automation with apk "mi Home".
Xiaomi make partners with other brand, like yeelight (lamp, bulb, ...), Aqara (sensor), hey+ (this band :p), recently ikea and other.
That probably why the notification of mihome are lock except the Mijia notification (partnership betwheen hey+ and Xiaomi, it's not a partnership with all other Brand)
You have to know, some brand lock the product outside China.

Gateway xiaomi aqara:
You need the gateway xiaomi aqara for control the product aqara, many sensor (body, temp,...) essencial for a good automation, and that work only with location main china but you can set english language
Btw, Aqara sell a gateway alone compatible homekit but don't work with mihome

BLE gateway :
BLE = bluetooth
When your phone are close to the device on bluetooth it's ok. But when you go out, the gateway Xiaomi don't have bluetooth, so that use some product with wifi + BLE for connect produits who work only in bluetooth, for example the hygrothermograph.

So, for this hey+, if you use mihome on bluetooth with your phone, normally that work (except for automation, cause that need the BLE gateway). And you have only step of the day and last Heart rate, Idk if this product are lock outside China, cause i'm all time in location : main china.

Hi, my hey+ app flash the latest chinese fw, how can I flash the english? I tried at step 2 3x time, but nothing.

Heylex

Hi, my hey+ app flash the latest chinese fw, how can I flash the english? I tried at step 2 3x time, but nothing.
We need more information for help you, where that lock in step 2

And make sure it's ok for the step 1 :rolleyes:
Step 1 : Instal Hey Plus - Flash

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nono974