APP Mod Hey+ App

We need more information for help you, where that lock in step 2

And make sure it's ok for the step 1 :rolleyes:
Step 1 : Instal Hey Plus - Flash
I installed hey plus flash, tried but nothing. I rhink it's my fault, to used chinese hey plus to update the fw.

Heylex

You can flash with the chinese application too, with the same "step 2" if he proposes to update.

The function of "hey plus - flash" is, persuade the hey+ band that he don't use the last version to force an update

Step 2 (by @MagicalUnicorn)
★ Open the Hey Plus Application.
★ Go in "Settings" -> "Firmware version".
★ Turn off your Bluetooth.
★ Start the update (files will be downloaded, and you will have error message with "Cancel" and "Retry" buttons).
★ Copy the Custom Firmware (file "1") (and the Custom Resource (file "0")) in "Internal Storage -> Android -> data -> com.ryeex.groot -> cache -> firmware -> *SmartBand ID* -> *Firmware version*.
★ Turn on your Bluetooth.
★ Return in the Hey Plus Application and tap on "Retry" button.
★ Wait. After flash, the SmartBand will reboot.
★ If you use Hey Plus - Flash, the Application will say "Failed", tap on "Cancel".
★ Enjoy :).

You make all this, or you lock somewhere ?
PS : You have to unzip Firmware (file 1 from Firmware_1.7.19_English_12_20_2018.zip) and resources (file 0 from Resources_English_12_16_2018.zip) and replace the 0 and 1 files already present in *Firmware version*.

Last edited:
You can flash with the chinese application too, with the same "step 2" if he proposes to update.

The function of "hey plus - flash" is, persuade the hey+ band that he don't use the last version to force an update

★ Start the update (files will be downloaded, and you will have error message with "Cancel" and "Retry" buttons).
★ Copy the Custom Firmware (file "1") (and the Custom Resource (file "0")) in "Internal Storage -> Android -> data -> com.ryeex.groot -> cache -> firmware -> *SmartBand ID* -> *Firmware version*.
★ If you use Hey Plus - Flash, the Application will say "Failed", tap on "Cancel".

PS : You have to unzip Firmware (file 1) and resources (file 0) and replace the 0 and 1 files already present in *Firmware version*.
if it does not work, restart the phone after uninstalling the old hey + and once restarted install the flash and do all the steps, I would not let myself and so I left

PS : You have to unzip Firmware (file 1) and resources (file 0) and replace the 0 and 1 files already present in *Firmware version*.
Maked all of steps, tried from chinese app and english app, no luck.

Maked all of steps, tried from chinese app and english app, no luck.
Did you reboot the phone before putting the flash version ??
yes, that is the file in the first error after removing the bluetooth and when you restart it does a full update and in the 2nd half more or less the bracelet is reset (vibrates) and the moment you give it again error, you have to cancel and that's it!

theosdor

Hi, I also tried the procedure.
Before finding this manual, I already had updated the firmware of the smartwatch at 1.7.19 firmware. So all these steps that I have to turn off bluetooth and go to firmware version to update it in order the files "0" and "1" to appear in the "firmware -> *SmartBand ID* -> *Firmware version*. folder doesn't work for me as there is no other folder in my cell phone after the "SmartBand ID" folder.

I tried manually insert the files "0" and "1", I restarted the smartwatch and my cell phone but nothing happened.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi, I also tried the procedure.
Before finding this manual, I already had updated the firmware of the smartwatch at 1.7.19 firmware. So all these steps that I have to turn off bluetooth and go to firmware version to update it in order the files "0" and "1" to appear in the "firmware -> *SmartBand ID* -> *Firmware version*. folder doesn't work for me as there is no other folder in my cell phone after the "SmartBand ID" folder.

I tried manually insert the files "0" and "1", I restarted the smartwatch and my cell phone but nothing happened. View attachment 3076 View attachment 3077 View attachment 3078
Use "Hey Plus - Flash".

mmaximo5

Forgot to mention that I tried to a few times but it can't be installed, all the time the same error. View attachment 3079
Hey man, this happened to me. I tried to install hey plus-flash but it always said me that it's not installed. Try this:

1. If you know your user and password try to uninstall hey plus app of your phone
2. Download and install hey plus-flash
3. Log in with your username and password
4. Follow steps 2

theosdor

Yes!!!!!! until the step

it worked!!! When I press retry button should I have data enabled or not? I pressed "retry" without data enabled and the message upgrade failed came up.

mmaximo5

Yes!!!!!! until the step

it worked!!! When I press retry button should I have data enabled or not? I pressed "retry" without data enabled and the message upgrade failed came up.
I think you must have data and bluetooth eneable when u press retry again, try it. When your hey plus band finish the update (100% and restart) maybe the app said "failed", then tap cancel and your band should be in english

Last edited:

theosdor

Yes it worked!!!!! I should had enabled the data besides with the bluetooth. The app however, still has 0.6.40 version.
Now that I finished the procedure, can I install HeyPlus_1.1.2.2 - English version in my cell phone? And what is the difference between the above version and HeyPlus_1.1.2.2 - English_MM_DD version?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Yes it worked!!!!! I should had enabled the data besides with the bluetooth. The app however, still has 0.6.40 version.
Now that I finished the procedure, can I install HeyPlus_1.1.2.2 - English version in my cell phone? And what is the difference between the above version and HeyPlus_1.1.2.2 - English_MM_DD version?
Yes you can.
English MM_DD contain Smartband homescreens with MM DD date format, the other DD MM.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00