APP Mod Hey+ App

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I have the same error, in the app it seems that I'm going to sleep at 17.46 pm aproximately, it's wrong. Maybe MagicalUnicorn can look about it
Use the original App, sleep at good time, all other at China time :).

I will look maybe in the next week. During the next two weeks I will be less active, christmas and new year ;).

Stormrage

Any chance firmware to show Cyrillic messages? Also where is the sleep tracking information like on Mi Band 2 ?

Bogdan12

Hi, only one serious problem, I don't have button download and path is finish on ... -> cache . What I'm doing wrong ??

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi, only one serious problem, I don't have button download and path is finish on ... -> cache . What I'm doing wrong ??
Use "Hey Plus - Flash".

Any chance firmware to show Cyrillic messages? Also where is the sleep tracking information like on Mi Band 2 ?
There is a Custom Firmware with Cyrillic supported on 4PDA :). Sleep tracking in "Health".

Not sure if it is allowed to post links to 4pda here, so I send you information into PM.
yes, I saw the site, downloaded the firmware and tried it, it worked, it was hard to get registered in this Russian site

In the application in English is put to update itself and when I realize I have gone the resource of the buttons of the bracelet is there much for the Spanish app? I can not download the old because it gives error and that was not downloaded alone the update was great

Last edited:
You could put back the downloads of solid that there is the Spanish. And I'm not downloading the updates alone, please

Bogdan12

Thanks for the help, despite the resistances of the hey+ band, the upgrade to the English language was successful.
Thank you and Merry Christmas 😁

I read all the messages, congratulations for your work. In option 2 that talks about disconnecting the network and Bluetooth is to go there in the firmware update does not have an option to update, I click on the words in Chinese plus it does not. Can you help me.

Hi guys i'm helping a friend doing the step 2 to translate the hey plus and she got a problem that i didn't have
When she tries to copy the files 1 and 0 to the hey plus firmware folder, qhen she gets to the "cache" folder it's empty
Anyone got the same problem? Or know how to fix it?

Hi guys i'm helping a friend doing the step 2 to translate the hey plus and she got a problem that i didn't have
When she tries to copy the files 1 and 0 to the hey plus firmware folder, qhen she gets to the "cache" folder it's empty
Anyone got the same problem? Or know how to fix it?
you have to do all the steps, it is important to let download the firmware, so the application will create this folder, then you replace the files

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning people, you know because it updates the app alone in English? Because I removed the English in the buttons, because when I realize the bracelet is being updated alone

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seductor