APP Mod Hey+ App

Hi
I buy version china version and install apk hey+ French
Smartwatch change automatically interface and language french?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi
I buy version china version and install apk hey+ French
Smartwatch change automatically interface and language french?
Hey+ SmartBand is in Chinese in all case.

With French Hey+ Application , you have the application in French, but that don't change the SmartBand language.

lipkel

It's pretty annoying how the time is dependant on location set in the app, no support yet for anything outside of China so the watch doesn't even show the right time. I wonder if there is a way of hacking the app to make it source time from the device it is connected to (much like miband 2). I think for now the more people leaving feedback through the app requesting English/ international support the sooner it might happen

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
It's pretty annoying how the time is dependant on location set in the app, no support yet for anything outside of China so the watch doesn't even show the right time. I wonder if there is a way of hacking the app to make it source time from the device it is connected to (much like miband 2). I think for now the more people leaving feedback through the app requesting English/ international support the sooner it might happen
Maybe there is a way to change source time in the app, but I don't know how.
Isn't necessary make feedback, it will have a International version, just be patient :).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I will see if I can modify the Application for have the phone hour on the Hey Plus SmartBand.

GEOZN8

Contributor
At least we must have the correct hour and all the other will be come.. The hour is very important ..!!

Last edited:

mmaximo5

You think but you haven't information directly from Ryeex. It will have an International version.
Also, the Hey+ SmartBand was released the September 20... If between today and the release date there is three months for you, there is only one for me.

Honor Band 4 have more features than the Hey+, I'm not sure about that ;). Also, you can customize the Hey+ screen if you don't like it :).
For moment the Hey+ Application and the Hey+ SmartBand are officially in Chinese only, so if you buy an Hey+ you know you will must be patient before can use it in your language, and for the obligation of a Chinese number, if you read the thread you have the information.
Hey, how can you customize the screen? Where to download or something? Thank you

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mobin1