Tutorial How to Install Firmware via GadgetBridge

Erinara

Hello everybody,

I have the problem which has been mentioned several times, but I hasn ´t been succesfull with solving. I tried to change my bracelet to Czech languages, but I got stuck, on the display is the sign "connect to application for actual version"Now I can´t find out how to solve it, I´ve tried everything, unistalled Mi fit app and gatgetbridge, changed Czech language in my phone to English and even changed Mi fit app version 3.4.4 for older one, but nothing was helpful, I am afraid that I damaged my new braclet, please can help me anybody, thank you, Erinara

filakas

I have update my Mi Band 3 to Portuguese with no problems. After update only shows "Conecte ao app para actualizar" in english is: "Connect to app to update".
I had re-firmware againg but, same problem. Any help is welcome

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
I have update my Mi Band 3 to Portuguese with no problems. After update only shows "Conecte ao app para actualizar" in english is: "Connect to app to update".
I had re-firmware againg but, same problem. Any help is welcome
Hi, take a look at the FAQ .

svecpetr

Manual missing end... after successful firwmare updated... do what???

Mi Fit didnot find band... when I unpair and pair again band... Mi Fit automatically rewrites my firmware with chinise...

mondar

Hello I have a problem with my mi band 3 I tried to flash firmware it said that it did successfully and then when I tried to flash the resourses GadgetBridge never connects with mi band and now mi band is stuck in connection screen

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello I have a problem with my mi band 3 I tried to flash firmware it said that it did successfully and then when I tried to flash the resourses GadgetBridge never connects with mi band and now mi band is stuck in connection screen
Close GadgetBridge, delete Gadgetbridge datas, active the GPS (and Bluetooth), open GadgetBridge, start scan to pair your Mi Band. Flash the Resources files.

kmetek

yes, but still pairing with mi band3 circles goes round and round :p keeps spinning......

aka creating bond takes too long, shouldn't be this withing a miunte?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
yes, but still pairing with mi band3 circles goes round and round :p keeps spinning......

aka creating bond takes too long, shouldn't be this withing a miunte?
Back phone button and try pair again, I had this problem with older version of GadgetBridge.

After I installed the czech fw(ver. 1.2) it seems I can't acces anything but time menu even after I reinstalled to original fw (ver. 1.3.0.8) and to czech fw (ver 1.3.0.8 + res 37) and it's not touch problem

Update: I installed oficial mi fit app and it updated my mi fit to 1.5.0.2 and then I changed the menu order and it's finally working again

Last edited:

djolex

Manual missing end... after successful firwmare updated... do what???

Mi Fit didnot find band... when I unpair and pair again band... Mi Fit automatically rewrites my firmware with chinise...
Use MiFit from this Site. it will force custom firmware

Had my band with the Greek translated firmware but when mi app got updated, it has the Chinese language back. Tried to flash again the firmware but now my band is not found from mi app. If I delete the band and add again,the band gets the Chinese firmware again. This is a loop... Pls help

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Had my band with the Greek translated firmware but when mi app got updated, it has the Chinese language back. Tried to flash again the firmware but now my band is not found from mi app. If I delete the band and add again,the band gets the Chinese firmware again. This is a loop... Pls help
Solution in FAQ :).

Ciras

Hi, i'm instal lithuanian firmware to mi band 3. now i cannot connect to mi band 3. bluetooth cant find him.

mikydany

After I installed the czech fw(ver. 1.2) it seems I can't acces anything but time menu even after I reinstalled to original fw (ver. 1.3.0.8) and to czech fw (ver 1.3.0.8 + res 37) and it's not touch problem

Update: I installed oficial mi fit app and it updated my mi fit to 1.5.0.2 and then I changed the menu order and it's finally working again
Do you have 1.5.0.2 firmware and czech languange?

vagg

Hello guys. I had set my mi band 3 correctly. Accidentally today i updated my mi fit app and band came back to chinese from greek. I tried to do the procedure again by unpair it with gadgetbridge but when im trying to delete it it says that "mi band disconnected" and i cant delete it or connect again. So i cant flash. I tried to uninstall and reinstall gadgetbridge and deleting data but still nothing. How i can flash it again?

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui