Tutorial How to Install Firmware via GadgetBridge

Αν και δυσκολεύτηκα να το εγκαταστήσω λόγο ότι δεν έγινε σωστά το download του προγράμματος, μόλις το εγκατέστησα πήρε τα ελληνικά το mi band 3. μπράβο για την καλή δουλειά.

I must use English on forum

[QUOTE = "xokans, post: 486, membro: 1179"] gadgetbride continua travando enquanto estou tentando exibir a ROM. Eu tentei 5 gerenciadores de arquivos diferentes, mas continuou batendo. o que eu faço de errado? alguem pode ajudar?

minha configuração é:
mi banda 3
samsung s9 mais
android 8.0 [/ QUOTE]

use o "es file explorer''

katrmar

Hi, I downloaded and installed the greek firmware for Mi Band 3 and it works great. Gadgetbridge must be stay installed to my phone after the installation of the firmware?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi, I downloaded and installed the greek firmware for Mi Band 3 and it works great. Gadgetbridge must be stay installed to my phone after the installation of the firmware?
No, after you flash firmware and unpair your Mi Band you can delete GadgetBridge.

frag

εμενα στον καιρο δεν γραφει περιγραφη ¨"λιακαδα" για παραδειγμα κατω απο τους βαθμους αλλα εχει ενα ερωτιματικο,το κανει και σε εσας?
the weather has not the description ,is it a bug?

almog_9

i try to open the file with GadgetBridge and i dont success.
i have Note8, what i need to do?
tank you

djolex

εμενα στον καιρο δεν γραφει περιγραφη ¨"λιακαδα" για παραδειγμα κατω απο τους βαθμους αλλα εχει ενα ερωτιματικο,το κανει και σε εσας?
the weather has not the description ,is it a bug?
Need Greek MiFit ap

Leftman1

I got the polish language, but when I openned the Mi Fit first what was done - it's update and chinese marks came again. Any solution to disable the updates? Or to kee still the needed language?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I got the polish language, but when I openned the Mi Fit first what was done - it's update and chinese marks came again. Any solution to disable the updates? Or to kee still the needed language?
Solution and procedure in FAQ :).

Pati

Hej pomimo zainstalowaniu i aktualizowaniu się Firmware polskiego i tak jest chińsku na opasce! Co robię nie tak ?
I MUST USE ENGLISH ON FORUM

petrrezac

Zdravím, nelze změnit firmware na cz. Když to udělám tak pak vyžaduje spárovaní s aplikací a pak začne aktualizace a je vše v čínštině

I MUST USE ENGLISH ON FORUM I MUST USE ENGLISH ON FORUM

Quite upset did all the steps but stuck at connect to app to update, also did the .res file nothing helps. Band 3 is basically useless now please help

ilkercnsy

Hi, I flashed 1.3.0.8 firmware, before the procedures I installed Mi Fit 3.4.6.8 and updated resources and firmware through app. After installing Turkish fw with GadgetBridge I can't use my MB3, what should I do? Thanks

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nono974