FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebrahim

No way now, Arabic language is not enabled yet, and I think when it is enabled you must set your phone in Arabic and if it is in English it will not work ☹️
Thank you, I'm ok to change my phone language, so i should wait for firmware update that may be include arabic font

Ichda2

As soon as I install the original app it starts to install the Chinese version.

That only works if u keep the unofficial app and don't want to update ur device.

is there any possibility to put Bangla language in custom firmware? BANGLA FONT I need this file in my firmware I just got a a square box in notification :( is there anyone who can help me?

hholender

Is there any Hebrew update? - i saw that with this firmware version 1.0.5.40 i can see Hebrew characters only when i switch the language to Spanish or German and they are not right to left - can someone make new firmware for this please?

Pigmeej

Is there a way to make the band default to English instead of Chinese if the phone isn't in any of the listed languages?

Quietsy

To conclude :
★ With the Mi Band 4 in English or Chinese you can display well Chinese, English and Japanese.
★ With the Mi Band 4 in a other language you can display well Arabic (LTR), English, Greek, Hebrew (LTR), Russian (and some others languages), letters with accents and ASCII symbols, like ♡ for example.
★ In all case you can't display Korean.
Is it possible to create a resource file for French with translations in English?
I want to have the Mi Band in English and see notifications in Arabic (LTR), English, Greek, Hebrew (LTR), Russian.

hilacojo

another question - how can i use AmazTools to set the language to Hebrew?
Hebrew is not listed there as far as i know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harp