FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebrahim

No way now, Arabic language is not enabled yet, and I think when it is enabled you must set your phone in Arabic and if it is in English it will not work ☹️
Thank you, I'm ok to change my phone language, so i should wait for firmware update that may be include arabic font

Ichda2

As soon as I install the original app it starts to install the Chinese version.

That only works if u keep the unofficial app and don't want to update ur device.

is there any possibility to put Bangla language in custom firmware? BANGLA FONT I need this file in my firmware I just got a a square box in notification :( is there anyone who can help me?

hholender

Is there any Hebrew update? - i saw that with this firmware version 1.0.5.40 i can see Hebrew characters only when i switch the language to Spanish or German and they are not right to left - can someone make new firmware for this please?

Pigmeej

Is there a way to make the band default to English instead of Chinese if the phone isn't in any of the listed languages?

Quietsy

To conclude :
★ With the Mi Band 4 in English or Chinese you can display well Chinese, English and Japanese.
★ With the Mi Band 4 in a other language you can display well Arabic (LTR), English, Greek, Hebrew (LTR), Russian (and some others languages), letters with accents and ASCII symbols, like ♡ for example.
★ In all case you can't display Korean.
Is it possible to create a resource file for French with translations in English?
I want to have the Mi Band in English and see notifications in Arabic (LTR), English, Greek, Hebrew (LTR), Russian.

hilacojo

another question - how can i use AmazTools to set the language to Hebrew?
Hebrew is not listed there as far as i know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999