FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomini

Install our modify apk, after all is done, download "Notify & Fitness for mi band" app, then set the language in the "tool" page.
I will have MB4 and I want at least English...can I use MiFit or do I need to have Notify&Fitness?
Any way to translate firmware?

06LT

Guys...Your *.apk works perfectly 👌 (for french language). Keep up the good work !

Loiseloni

Thank you guys. Works good :)

I have 1 thing that I want to mention :
  1. When I install the official mi fit app, it in installs the original firmware. So the language then is gone
Thank you, bye bye!

06LT

Thanks for the heads up :)
Did you just install it and had the language of phone in French? :)
Thanks
Hey ! See below the steps to install it :

- unpair the band
- uninstall the "official" mi fit software
- install the mi fit .apk provided
- pair the mi band 4
-> the update of the band is automatically launched (update of the resources / firmware installation)
-> the french language is available.

Easy peasy !!!

misterkah

Is it possible to change the language to English without changing the mobile language?
If you are rooted, you may use Xposed >> AppLocale2 to use the modded MiFit app in English while using another mobile language (I'm using pt-Br, by the way)

i received my band 4 today, first I tested the official mi fit = firmware update but still in chinese, then I tested your mi fit apk = another firmware update but now it works fine in french, thanks !!!

I'm a bit pissed because now it's available in international version in local physical stores for just 5€ more than I paid , without the hassle of using an alternate apk when an update will be necessary because I would be fine with an english version... should have waited a bit more !

If I understand correctly even the global version would be in english today because french is not officially supported yet, the only difference is that the CN version will default to chinese and the global version will default to english when the phone is configured with an unsupported language ?
So it means that in a near future the common official firmware will support more languages for everyone including CN ?

if I desinstall your modified apk and install the official mi fit again, will it update again with the official firmware with no extended language support and revert to chinese ?
will you ensure updates of your apk following the official one ?

one last thing, I read on miband.org that the international version is more stable abroad because the server is not located in china, do you have any info about this for us CN version users in europe ?

Last edited:

phpoiret

Thank you very much for your precious help.

After My Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is in French, can I remove this modified app and re-install the official one ?

phpoiret

This modified app doesn't work on my Galaxy Note 9.

When I'm trying to log-in with my Google account, it shows a loading pop-up and nothing appends...

When I signin with a Mi Account, I can't connect my Mi Band 4. The app says (translated from french) "Can't pair device. Try to reset it"

Do you know how to reset the Mi Band 4 ?

phpoiret

I have a beginning of solution.
The Mi Band 4 was previously activated from the official app.
I re-install the official app, unpair the band from the app's menu.
Un-install the official app and re-install this modified app

Now, the modified app runs well but the firmware update always fail... Sometime the progressbar stops at 20%, sometime it stops at 100%.

The error message is (in French) : "Update is impossible"

Have you got an idea ?

Thank you

It seems that the official firmware already supports spanish and russian, so I hope we'll get french as well soon, meanwhile the modified apk works well for me.

guyb

After installing the APK its stack on login process, is there anyone with a solution for this problem?

I had this issue when trying to login with my google account on the custom apk. I created a Mi account and had no issue to login. Previously I had logged in the official app with google account before desinstalling, maybe it is related !

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
If I understand correctly even the global version would be in english today because french is not officially supported yet, the only difference is that the CN version will default to chinese and the global version will default to english when the phone is configured with an unsupported language ?
So it means that in a near future the common official firmware will support more languages for everyone including CN ?
Everythig is true.
one last thing, I read on miband.org that the international version is more stable abroad because the server is not located in china, do you have any info about this for us CN version users in europe ?
That's a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui