FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajekMUFC

For CN version of Mi Band 4, when we could expect addition other languages, e.g. polish? Now, despite installed this app and uninstall previous ver. of MiFit app from Google Store, we must change our device language to english to make english on our band. Automatically it's not working to change chinese signs into english when device language is still polish after installing this app from 1st post. Thanks for answer.

AndreaNagy

Hi, I'm from Hungary. My Mi Band 4 is Ok, but I can't see notifications because letters of notifications are too small (hungarian language). Can you help me? I would like bigger letters in notifications.

Starks

Will firmware updates work normally after flashing the modded one? Can this be reverted easily?

MajekMUFC

Is it possible to change chinese language on MiBand 4 CN version without changing device language to english? I have already installed this modified mifit app and uninstall previous from Google store and after that there is the same as before - only chinese signs on my band. Device language is polish. Maybe I should change something on mifit settings after automatically updates when band is connected and pair with modified mifit app?

MajekMUFC

Yes, you can. Mi Band Master. Was post yesterday, #136
Thanks, it works when I go back polish language on my device and choose english in app when mi band is connected with mi band master.

Hope soon they will make polish language working correctly ;)

miboy

Thanks, it works when I go back polish language on my device and choose english in app when mi band is connected with mi band master.

Hope soon they will make polish language working correctly ;)
No problem, and i'm waiting also....

tano96

If you already have Mi Fit installed uninstall it :).
So it's time to ask you, MagicalUnicorn, only you can answer me :giggle:
Is it compatible with chinese version with nfc and ai or not? (I'd like to buy this model and then put it in italian)
Thanks for now and good job!

AndreaNagy

Hi, I'm from Hungary. My Mi Band 4 is Ok, but I can't read notifications because letters are too small (hungarian language). Can you help me? I would like bigger letters in notifications.
I have global version, Firmware version V1.0.5.10 and not NFC and not XiaoAl.
Please, help me! Thanks!

Last edited:

Cilenco

Nice thank you for this! Works great with German as well.

I have the same problem that the original firmware is installed as soon as I install the original app. I would use the custom one from here but I used my Google account for my Mi Band 3 and now all my data is gone, since I had to create a new account. Is there any chance to connect theses two accounts together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChipAndDeal