FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no Portuguese yet. You must have phone in English language, or you will get Chinese. Abraço
Read the thread and you will understand :).
Thanks. Got it.

Not being picky or ungrateful but I would suggest to add the "How to flash Firmware | Resources | Font ?" in FAQ to the OP of that thread (Modified Mi Fit 4.0.6 - English, Turkish, Portuguese and others... | Apps | GeekDoing). Since everybody will have to go thru those steps it would be right there to check.

Thank you for all your work.

No, you will have weather in same language as your smartphone language, and Caller ID will be displayed with all smartphone languages.
But it will not change the Smartband language ^^.
True, but useless.
If you don't want band in Chinese, you must have phone in English. So, you weather will also be in English. You will only get Portuguese weather with Chinese language on band.

Am I right?

About native Portuguese, only on mi band 3. Not on mi band 4 yet.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
True, but useless.
If you don't want band in Chinese, you must have phone in English. So, you weather will also be in English. You will only get Portuguese weather with Chinese language on band.

Am I right?

About native Portuguese, only on mi band 3. Not on mi band 4 yet.
You can use your smartphone is Portuguese, force the smartband language in English with Notify and Fitness and have the weather in Portuguese with my Modified Mi Fit (and Caller ID displayed ^^).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
what is the difference for Mi Band 4 users using yours Modified Mi Fit 4.0.6 ?
Like I already said, you will have weather informations in same language as your smartphone language, and caller id will be displayed for all smartphone languages (Mi Band 3 & 4).

Madridii

Like I already said, you will have weather informations in same language as your smartphone language, and caller id will be displayed for all smartphone languages (Mi Band 3 & 4).
You cant force mifit app to be in any language like french and your phone is in english?

nuku

@Kirill Do you plan to upgrade your modified Mi Fit app to 4.0.6? I heard that this version fixes the bug that prevents access to cycling activity details when the phone is set to another language than english.

Just to share my experience, I managed to get english in my MB4 CN (with my phone in portuguese language) with the app "Tools & Mi Band". Its a paid app but does the job while we wait for (more) multilanguage firmware.

uarmes

Please, can you update the Mi Fit app to 4.0.6? This Version fixes the bug for cycling activities. Thanks

Wobble

Just to share my experience, I managed to get english in my MB4 CN (with my phone in portuguese language) with the app "Tools & Mi Band". Its a paid app but does the job while we wait for (more) multilanguage firmware.
Hi, How you do that ?

Anything I can do with iPhone/Macbook to change the language of my band to english or german?

Edit: Was possible with amaztools.

Last edited:

jack8658

I can't install apk file, the eror: "Parse Error. There was a problem parsing the package". I uninstalled the old mi fit, which showed the same problem on my two millet phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui