FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. My phone can't install this app. What I must do? Whose have version for android 6.0?
phone: xiaomi redmi 3s pro
version: android 6.0

At last, I set on my mi band 4 NFC CN this translate version, but I use another telephone. And, if I connect this band to my phone, update is repeted. Who have version this .fw for nfc? I rename this version on more hight.

Miss_Danielle

I have install Mi Fit las version from Google play and Mi Fit working.
why doesn't work Custom Mi Fit?
Because it's probably undated from the official version, why do you have the official version installed? You should have read the first post

Because it's probably undated from the official version, why do you have the official version installed? You should have read the first post
I wrote it wrong.
1. when tested mi band 4 I inslall MI Fit from Gogle play. Mi Fit operate.
2. I uninstall MI Fit from Gogle play.
3. download custom Mi Fit from first post
4. when I install custom Mi Fit from first post an error appears"Perse error There was a problem parsing the package."
5. install crasched.
6.I inslall MI Fit from Gogle play. Mi Fit operate.
phone: xiaomi redmi 3s pro
version: android 6.0
Thank you for your help

hackenz

Hello,
I have Mi Band 4 from 1 week now, but the battery life is really really bad. I use the default watchface, Viber notifications, Call notifications, low brightness, and sleep assistant, but the battery life is around 2-3 days. I have around 10 incoming calls and 30-40 Viber notifications. I stopped the Viber notifications, but still 4 % drain for around 5 hours. It is with 1.0.5.48 firmware and I did factory reset twice. Do you have a similar problem?

lpanor

Hello,
I have Mi Band 4 from 1 week now, but the battery life is really really bad. I use the default watchface, Viber notifications, Call notifications, low brightness, and sleep assistant, but the battery life is around 2-3 days. I have around 10 incoming calls and 30-40 Viber notifications. I stopped the Viber notifications, but still 4 % drain for around 5 hours. It is with 1.0.5.48 firmware and I did factory reset twice. Do you have a similar problem?
Hmm seems like you have some factory problem with your band. I have mine with about the same time as yours, i still haven't charged it since the first day and i still have 38% of juice to go. I don't have the brightness in low, and i receive several calls and notifications along the day and i have the sleep monitor on and heartrate in the 10 minutes detection interval. My firmware is also the same. You better check that ou :/ .

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui